Wednesday, December 15, 2010

¡someone tell me if im going insane!

It's been a long while since my last post andd to spice things up im gonna talk about the holiday season :)
there is always time for loved ones and god damn it if you dont have time for them MAKE TIME!

I have been a busy bee making the jelly my mom and i have made every year lol some traditions never fade away XD
im also feeling pretty good about my path in my personal affairs,
i finally found the gift to get lavitz lol little does he know i plan on getting him a few more items...
he has gotten me hooked on wow like mad (wow= world of warcraft)
i made a wargen and shes a super bad ass hunter :3 whatever the case may be he already got me a 40$ video game... mmorpg same difference...
he loves all the same stuff i do so idk and im not really concerned if he gets me anything else for x mas or not... sad to say but i got used to not getting showered with gifts after a few huge lies and broken promices...
so its made me more thankful of what i have vs what i think i want or need ie the cool items of odd i collect XD...
im actually as squishy as this sounds im more glad and content with finding what i hope or have a good strong beliefe of any way is the right man for me.
yeah granted things are a little off wack im older by a goodly gap but its all ok hes not like hella baby young unless 20 is the new 15?
whatever hes still a good person and after having a good long chat with jenn who knows...
maybe ill have finally gotten lucky and found the guy i can end up having my happily ever after with...

i havnt been on such a cloud nine in forever its awesome and knowing i can breathe and not have to worry about anything cuz he knows im his and vice versa so its a pretty comfortable thing...
am i going crazy or have i finally just found the ultimate in happyness right now?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin