Tuesday, December 1, 2009

DMV

yep so im blogging from my phone because im down at the lovely DMV its a zoo here and i have nothing better to do than write a novel while im waiting for my number to be called. oh what fun this is! sorry in advance if this blog is not gonna be spaced out correctly and is gonna look like one big run on i really dun wanna go thru all the scrolling garb its a masive pain in the butt and i just wanna type lol XD so yeah. at least once im done with this place im able to go and get a few more supplys for crafting which i really need cuz im way out of a few basic colors of paints and glitter glaze and metallics so ill be picking that up once all is said and done. in the mean time my goodness dont come to DMV EVER! i woke up early and i have been here for like ever i have this feeling im not gonna get out of here till 3... wow another good day flushed down the toilet woo hoo awww im happy im gonna get some flocking to make heathers bill and tom charms so im pretty happy yes im gonna give some of my stuffs fuzzy hairs it sounded way cool and i can also make flocked bears and all that cute crap im hella getting my craft on when i get home. we still gotta make our pom jelly to mail to our family members cuz we didnt last year cuz of all the hullabaloo of my dad which reminds me ill be able to blog that whoe story suoer soon for all of you dieing to know what exactly happened and all that jazz. i know i have touched on the subject a few times slightly in a few of by blogs but now youll all know the whole truth and well its not that pretty totally not for the faint of heart ill tell you that much. just a quick warning for the weak. WENDY i would have to say your car wreak comes super close to my experience but its still different u guys were a group and a car got totaled but its still pretty dramatic. oh also im sorry in advance for all the foul language hat will not be censored out in that blog as i feel if i cut out all that its not going to have its full on how i think my thumbs hurt from typing now so im thinking im gill be posting a better one from my comp when i get home tho so n the mean time with the dmv ugh

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I HATE the DMV!! Sorry you have to be there! Yuck!!
I am ready to hear this story, you know I will be reading it. Swear away if you need it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin