Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Life As We Know It And Then Some...

There has come a portion a big huge chunk actually of myself that has given up on a big percentage of humans to be more precise...

with that being said the last 2 weeks have been a real big eye opener for me there has been so much shit i have found out and ended up doing and exploring life.

I'm no longer with my now ex and its forever staying that way... we had way too many problems and i just needed out...
funny enough i guess everyone that hates his guts has a meeting at walmart and everything turns out Alex never stole anything that he said they did and this now explains why he never went to the cops over the shit... and apparently there's written documents saying he gave Alex's mom the laptop for 300 bux and even signed an agreement stating such and the same goes for his car.
honestly i'm just flabbergasted on this whole topic I tried my hardest and slaved for him to go the right path and in the end i wanted to kill myself rather than put up with that shit all over again...

recently if we all pay attention to my face book I have a new boo that has actually opened my eyes to alot of interesting things in life hes the best thing that has ever brightened my dismal outlook on life, he came into the picture just as i was cutting the final cords of pain and hate from the other one... slightly bad timing i must admit but he helped me through it and was really supportive I have never met such a kind hearted person in my life...
okay maybe a few but hes just so sweet he gives me cavity's XD

mom pretty much forced me to go to my buddy Trey's birthday party and that's where I met Matt another good friend of mine Julie and her hubby Aaron invited Matt to this party and shit was it the best choice in life i have ever made.
even funnier is i had an on going dream for the last 6+ months with him in it but he had a lime green cyber goth Mohawk... turns out Matt was sporting the lime green Mohawk all the way up till a week before Trey's birthday shindig XD
so that was totally strange as heck XD and that's not including the fact Trey loves to have lingerer party's so i was dressed as a belly dancer and Matt was in boxers XD

we were just chatting after steff got me completely shit faced on whiskey and some sort of rum XD whatever the case may be Matt was getting flogged to death with a "slut" paddle and so i had to save him he was in pain lol I guess it pays off playing superhero which is odd cuz normally it doesn't pay off I got lucky ^_^
even better is we had a super awesome chat and he introduced me to a new happier way to look at furies and made me realize i'm indeed a fur which has been the best experience of my life!
WARNING: if your quick to judge a lifestyle your not open minded and are insecure with who you are as a person.
we are not like what you see on CSI we are a really happy fun loving group of people that are very artistic and know the simple joys in life.

much like any other view of a culture there are some sick twisted types out there that are of not good to be around but i would have to say even the creepy furs arnt as creepy or as threatening as a rapist.

so Matt has made me think alot and i do mean ALOT.
I got my first tail made 3 days ago its a deep purple cat tail that looks cuddly and cute as heck so it gets done and my good friend shrimp said that i looked so natural and cozy with my tail and ears and just the whole fur set up of things like the best extension of my being finally out stretches to the better visual now its wonderful.

he recently asked me out at our fur meets Halloween party ^_^ it was the cutest thing ever he looks like a living anime character its adorable :3

okay I'm done being squishy I'm just glad to finally have some happy feelings and positive reinforcement in my life he has even managed to make me quit smoking I'm free from a nasty habit and its all thanks to the positive surroundings my life has taken a turn to thank god D:

I'll further more update you guys later as of now im gonna ask Matt to get me all set up to play LOL with him so I'll talk at ya all later

Love

Izzy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin