Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Moon Movie Updates & More

Alrighty so as we all know I'm an twi-additc and well I have been trying to keep track of every single thread of info and images and god knows what under the silly little sun on this sespool of an earth XD

With all of that being said I'm now happy to say what info I have found out and all the happy covers and offers alot of places are having for Pre-Orders of this awesome movie!

First Off
Midnight Release Party Areas:


Borders


I have yet to see if hot topic or wal mart will be doing anything chances are that they will be though ill update this page when i get more news on what up.
hot topic's website is down at the moment :(

okay now lets start off with a few pretty thing from all over the far corners of the world and show all you Twi-Fans what your missing out on or if your an uber die hard fanatic your getting one of everything XD.

I'm going to start off with the UK:


new moon uk

This lovely beauty is the most awesome thing ever!
it will set you back £64.99
and its a limited edition there are only going to be 5000 Individually Numbered Units so yeah those will fly out the door fast XD

they also have:


new moon single disc edition uk

this is the single disc edition of new moon and costs £9.99


new moon uk 2 disc edition

and this is the two disc edition and will cost £12.99

Now lets go to the lovely Japan:


new moon japan

I love this set up its really pretty and for some odd reason reminds me of Edward Scisor Hands XD but its still pretty and comes with alot going on which is pretty spiffy :D
from the only thing in understanding is they are calling it the New Moon "Always" box set.
It will set you back ¥ 4,618
but again its really pretty.
Just in case you cannot afford that they also have:


new moon japan

and it only costs ¥ 2,155 XD

so yeah you have some options people XD

Lets Travel now to Sweden:


new moon sweden

They are calling this pretty little thing "Bella's Box"
it was the first 3 disc dvd box set I saw offered and well honestly I love it!
and it might come with 2 pc items, bookmarks, 6 postcards and 2 bracelets.
it will cost you 299 kr

okie day lets move on to Mexico:


new moon mexico

My friend Jade originally posted the pics for this on twitter there are 4 different box sets to chose from and well I wanted you guys to look at em for your self on Crepusculo Meyer's page ummm advanced sorries for all the films being in a different language but I still think they are so cool XD

Other fun things I found available and Cool was this from Best Buy:


New Moon in a tin case!

Whats cool about the tin being sold at best buy is that it looks like th "Bella's Box" XD
so ummm yeah thats all the New moon garb I have found so far XD hopefully we all enjoy it!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin