Friday, February 19, 2010

So Done With All The Drama!

I'm not using myspace any more I'm not using Facebook any more I'll still tweet its not frequent enough to matter so whatever there and I'm keeping my blog.

I'm done with trying to keep everything neutral and at peace with the planet,
it never works out acordingly any how and I dont know what more I can do aside from not getting on the internet all together... which is what its gonna turn into again.

I cant stand the frequent ridicule from commentors and what they think is the right way to speak to me.

I take artistic photos and then it gets misconstrued as "Sexual Tease"
it's probabbly another reason I feel like im in such a rut I'm begining to lose outlets for expression and everyone in the world is perverted!!

so cool they can be perverts and whatever they want I'm just done with it all!

I'm staying here and on twitter and I still have my deviant art page...
other than that if you dont know how to contact me with anything nice to say KEEP IT TO YOUR DAMN SELF!

NO pervy comments no sexual shit none of that damn crap i'm done so finished.

if you don't have anything nice to say about Vibrant colored art then just keep your opinions to yourself.

I dont want to hear how you would tap that or anything I'm done with it all
I'm sick of all the drama that follows with it when I try and explain it was an artistic thing and its all sexual and blah blah blah.

its old and vulgar and not apropriate and I just hate what comes of it.

and as of lately I dont know where people get offthinking they know my personal life and everything else its just stupid!

I keep my shit just that personally with me and no one else I dont even go into detail with my friends becasue its none of anyones business but my fucking own and if you dont like that then fine quit following quit reading its not like i got alot of followers here any how I would not give one little iota if i lost people and viewers!

And on that notenow thinking about it I'm not going to do a bunch of stuff any more I'm gonna continue with what I like and well thats just it this is my area no ones forcing you to read or stay for that matter.
so yeah.

now that i'm done with my bitchy ass rant I'm gonna go back to drawing I'm gonna have a new piece up on my Da soon after I edit it in photoshop...
I'm working on my computergraphic skills and awesomeness I'm hoping it turns out well...

the rough outline is kinda crappy so maybe it will be better once its done
Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin