Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Been Busy XD

Okay so I have gotten seriously busy with First Friday and all that jazz and constructing my Hujoo Ball Joint Dolls and all my other crafts lol I'm running around like a mad man XD.
In new news I finished my Boy's wig its super cute its off white and aqua made of super soft and fluffy yarn it's pretty bad ass if I do say so myself ^_^
he looks like a lion with his Emo kid locks of awesomeness and I'm also working on his outfit and the girls as well ^_^
I made some sick looking pleather black pants and they look pretty freaking good too ^_^ so everything so far I'm really proud of the direction of the dolls and how they are turning out ^_^

I'm still having an issue with what to name my boy and girl XD
right now I'm playing with the name Yuki for the boy its the Japanese word for Snow and well his skin is snow white and well it was an idea maybe a few of you kids can help me throw some names around and see where it goes.

in the mean time its late and I'll have a better blog tomorrow with pics of thie mysterious "Yuki"
boy and his outfit!
I'll have plenty of time for a super cute photoshoot.

Oh oh oh and also I found a similar dress to Bella's Birthday dress and I'm hppy becasue I got a sweet jacket too ^_^
so I'm gonna hem it itsa tad too long and I gotta buy some flocking and paint some roses on stuffs so again I'll make a better blog tomorrow after all the crazy stuffs done ^_^
lots of pics as well so stay tuned kiddies ^_^

<3
Izzy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin