Monday, November 23, 2009

im trying something totally new

well i have decided to try something totally new today,
I got a sweet new phone today and well i got a new plan to
go with it :)
I have more freedom to my phone now which will come in way handy for me
seeing as now i'm gonna be using my phone more frequently
so yeah. any way this is my first blog via phone and this might become a more common thing for me.
i dont really have much to say tonight other than my happy phone news alas its ten and i have court in the morning so im gonna go.
good night ill blog more soon

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Don't you have to go online to post from a phone? I don't pay for net access...yeah HI...I am on pain meds but saw a short post which is all I can handle and thought I'd say HI...repeating great...zzzzzz

Blog Widget by LinkWithin