Thursday, April 8, 2010

Bloop De Blog

so its been a rough week i don't really know what to say other than that...
sometimes things happen that we have no control of and when faced with the delema we dont know how exactly how to handle it.
life works in mysterious ways and well so does god...
in other odd news im still busting my butt slowly on reformating my blog layout and changing a few things around...
such as the makona (mokona) project. i took alot of time taking screen shots of my imvu avatar for the banner and im still unclear on what banner im actually going to use...
im thinking about setting up a whole new blog for this suposed project so that should be interesting to say the least.
im going to set up the blog for more of my other odds and ends art pieces and ideas in hopes someone will be ingerested in buying my art.
ill be also taking requests on custom pieces if anyone wands anything done involving anything your heart desires.
other than that i dont really know what else to talk about im not much in a blogging mood i just needed to make a quick update just to keep up with my goal i have set for myself...
tho i must admit at times it gets kinda hard XD
hope everyone is well today and well tomorrow is TGIF!
till my next post take care all of you peoples in blog land.
<3
Izzy

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Hope you are doing okay!

Blogger said...

Did you know that you can shorten your long links with BCVC and earn money from every visitor to your shortened urls.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin