Monday, April 26, 2010

Heather's Visit H.I.M. Show & Vegas Fun #1

So my friend Heather came to visit me from Idaho & She was here for a good part of 5 days.
She came in on Thursday and her Plane has so many delays D: I'm guessing it all had to do with the E15 Vacano eruption and all that stuffs :/
So she was suposed to be in at 10pm it changed to 10:45pm then changed again to almost 11:00pm
When she finally arrived I figured that night might as well be spent getting sleep and planning out adventure for Friday.
so with that being said I didnt get any pics from airport pick up other than this one XD



I would have to say on a positively funny note the next day was better I'm not gonna lie everything with the lack of sleep has all become a big huge blurr of days I mean heck Friday we spent shopping at the Fashion Show Mall and she picked up some mac products and we got food and wee just screwing off getting kids clothse and then somehow endedup at walmart buying a bunch of twilight shirts for a dollar XD
I'll have to just do nothing but a picture blog for part two and try and sort out the jumbled hodge podge into something of what I think or remember from the lack of sleep and how the week went XD
Saturday was the HIM show and we met up with heathers uncle before getting ready for the night of Debatury round two XD we were running a bit late to the show between getting ready and then jetting out to the showso the only pic I got pre show was this:

Mom and I decided to dress in tank tops becasue we were gonna be getting the tour shirt from the show so we didnt bother dressing heavyXD
which is fine by me because it was freaking hot that day any way D:
the only true thing I hate right now I'm getting so dehydrated and I'm drinking alot of water but I still feel worn out and blah Damn you heat DAMN you!!!!
*shakes fist in anger*
so we get to the show & we go thru check n and all that jazz and I'm all about getting the merch before the show specially when it comes to tour shirts I'm missing from previous shows I have wentto of HIM that I really needed to get one before they sold out so I was all about MUST GET mode for sure.
I'm walking twards the merch tabel and I'm just all Blahed out and wondering what else to get bcause apparently the dang man didnt have HIM messenger bags D:
blasphamey! *more angry fist shaking* on a cool note he did have this super awesome light weight HIM scarf that was just sweet so I got that XD
as we are paying I get grabbed and threatened by te little Monster child friend of mine Chibi XD
she glomps me from behing and says "gimmie all your monie!"
I'm like dwah who be this strange mugger and I turn around and its my buddy I was so happy I squeed XD
we then proceded into the show and watched all the sets and then finally HIM!
the opening bands were Drive A, Dommin, and We Are The Fallen, Idunno whats up with HIM's choice of starter bands that gets every one all wound up into a riot but meh I would ave to say they all did really well and Im givng super big props to Dommin they were excelent and I mean excelent ^_^
By the time HIM came on I was already running around all over the place and tried to get some decent pics with my phone D:
its a little impossible when the competition your up against is a Samsung 8mega pixl cam phone D:
mine is a simple 3mega pixl but meh we were all just having a blast and snapping off alot of photos and I must say was a really good show for HIM by far and there was alot of joking inbetween songs and it was super funny ^^
so that was all saturday night after the show we hit up the welcome to vegas sign nd took a bunch of pics of alot of things...
I'm really tired for right now so I think i'm calling the blog a night and I'll make a fuller better blog tomorrow XD

<3
Izzy

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

HIM? Sounds like you had a good time with a good friend, I am happy to hear that!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin