Sunday, April 11, 2010

Just a Quick Update XD

No I'm not dead lol I'm actually working n a manga and alasI only have 2 pages done but I'm trying to figure out what area to make the character in and wht she should look like and all that jazz... I have a feeling I'm gonna scrap a bunch of em and they ae just gonna remain one or two pages till I get this down right but I am starting to do alot ofart and I'm gonna be setting up paypal and all that fun stuffs I'll do custom things too if anyone is interested after I have it allset up more I'll be updating my DA frequently as well and comming up with alot of things in the process of working on my cosplay this time around I'm just trying to be proactive and keep busy in hopes to get accomplished and not have such a big black cloud over my head.

I'm gonna be doing alot of things and offering alot of stuff and hopefully people wll take me seriously and want to buy my art.
I'm not gonna be over priced either everything is gona be reasonable and remain that way I'm already thinking my prints will be $10- $15 unless you want an image larger than basic print size I'm gonna be shopping down prices on getting art printed onto a poster so after I find all that out youll be able to get postersized things too tho it might be a little more costly but they wont be the size thats typical for hot topic or walmart so thats cool... unless thats the size you want then who am I to say no XD

after I get my cosplay built this time and if I win my 3rd award its a big huge IF but if it all works out I'll be taking orders for cosplay costumes too so if any of you are interested in that i'll have alot of examples up but I'm not limited to just my examples.
I'm trying to jus do a whole lot of things that are positive and helpful and fun I'll also have a donation thing set up as well so if any one wants to donate they can and with whoever donates depending on how much they want to donate I'll pick a scale of freebies you can recieve from me personally so I do have alot I'm doing and getting into the gears of things and just having fun ^_^

Life is short and I want to make the best out of my time here before its my time to pass on and I figure what better way of having fun that to be creative ^_^ hee hee

thats all I got for now I'll update again soon and have some images hopefully by then too if any one has any ideas please feel free to make some suggestions dont be shy ^_^

<3
Izzy

1 comment:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin