Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Eclipse Scene Clips Its Awesome!!!

First up Bree!!!! awesome I love eeeettt



Next Title explains it all LAWLZ



Old MTV movie awards stuffs



Yeah and as far as the music goes I was trying to figure out ummmm the rest of the Music is the score it sounds like in all the other clips that are available so I'm pretty sad T_T

I wonder if they were thinking that any one would catch the Jonathan Low song in the newest preview of the movie???

wow and I wonder when Burger King is gonna get the ball rolling on the Eclipse stuffs I cant wait I needs for my New Moon collection D:

bah a bunch of irratating bothersome tings that just erk me about this movie I mean really they could have fed us a bit more and uhhh I dunno release the victoria and Alice dolls so they have time to make more for eclipse seeing as they only made Jacob for NEw Moon XD
I want a carlisle doll and a jasper one and a... I want them all to be made into dolls BARBIE IS TAKING TOO LONG DANG YOU BARBIE COMPANY YOUR MEAN TO PEOPLE WHO WANT YOUR STUPID PLASTIC DOLLS!!!!!

well I guess thats all I got for now :/
Yep
~Izzy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin