Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In Honor Of Tim Burton's Alice In Wonderland DVD Release

Todays the day TODAYS THE DAY TODAY IS THE DAY!!!
Yes yes yes Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland came out today and in honor of the dvd release I figured I would make a super fun blog for everyone involving alot of different Alice in Wonderland stuffs seeing as my biggest obsession is Alice in Wonderland XD

to start things off heres an awesome site that has a bunch of AIW related stuffs ^_^
Alice In Wonderland Fun Stuff


you can get your hands on a copy of the DVD anywhere Walmart has a good deal right now on the 3 disc bluray which is pretty awesome for all of you who have bluray personally I don't yet but thats a diffrent story all together.

Tonner Dolls has released a special line of Tim Burton Alice In wonderland Dolls that seem verry lovely!


Alice


The Red Queen


The White Queen

Alas the Mad Hatter is still waiting on approval of everyone including the actor which would be Johnny Depp XD

In the mean time however Babie has a really spiffy looking Johnny Depp Mad Hatter Doll available!


Target has him available on there web page and if your not too keen on spending about $50.00 on him thre is always Ebay they have alot of them as well just depends on how you search for him and if you just keep a watch out ^_^

Now for the video game Junkies out there I Have purchased the Alice In Wonderland Video Game for the Wii its awesome!



They also have it for the DS which consists of Tim burtons Art Animated and is super cute as well (I dont own this on yet) They are two different games all together



Hopefully yu all have seen the movie and at least own a few cool items that have come out for this movie already!
if not I'll be including some cool Alice links on my side bar for all your anything Alice needs!

This somewhat links me to my moms character for cosplay which is exciting so for all of you who cant get enough of other Alice related stuffs I'm giving you a breif look into some things I approve of getting that takes you into Wonderland in different ways ^_^

Grimm Fairy Tales Offers a unique look into not only Alice In Wonderland but also alot of all your other fave Fairy Tales as well


Return to Wonderland


Beyond wonderland


Wonderland: 2009 anual: The House Of Liddle


Tales From wonderland The Mad Hatter

This is just to list a few of the Wonderland related Comics They also have special edition covers and rare ones you can only buy at comic con and ebay has a slew of these for dirt cheap if your interested its a really twisted series more for the people that like Horror blood and gore its like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac meets Alice!
Personally I love it XD

One of my personal Faves comes from CLAMP oh how I love CLAMP XD


Miyuki-Chan in wonderland it only consists of one Manga and One Anime


This is the DVD

Its The best Funny Fast Paced Story of Miyuki and her crazy wild adventure into wonderland

And now Finally Alice In The Country Of Hearts Which is the manga I'm into right now and who my mom is cosplaying this year at anime vegas ^_^


you can find this manga at Borders or any other book store you have that sells Manga it's totally worth getting I think its only got 3 volumes out at this current time but it also is a video game in japan and creator has a cool web site as well.

Hopefully this helps you guys get into the Spirit of the Alice In Wonderland DVD Release a bit more and has helped you out on your collecting journey just a tad ^_^

Have a Wonderful Day!
<3
Izzy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin