Saturday, June 12, 2010

Twilight Saga Eclipse Soundtrack


Is amaizing the music has a different vibe and its all so pretty I already got a few favorites tho I'll be more amused with the album once I see where it plays in the movie so as of now all I get to know is its the Eclipse soundtrack and thats pretty much it XD

the songs in no particular order and a rating from 1 to 10:

Life on earth by Band Of Heros is awesome I give it a 6

Lets Get Lost by Bat For Lashes & Beck is a nice beat and I give it a 5

The Line by Battles is a bonus track and I have to say it sounds really impresive and I give it a 7

Chop And Change by The Black Keys is my fave all bluese/Jazz-ish I love alot I give it a 10

How Can You Swallow So Much Sleep by Bombay Bicycle Club is another Bonus track and its good but not my fave I give it a 4

Ours by the Bravery is just wicked cool and up beat yet has a bit of a dark feeling in the lyrics I give it a 8

What Part of Forever by Cee Lo Green is really nice but I'm confused if I like the remix better I give it a 7

Rolling On A Burning Tire by The Deat Weather I can see bing played in like Band hero or one of those guitar games its dark and spooky I imagine someone hunting and catching prey but getting a little beat up in a scuffle too, sounds really retro alot of these songs do believe it or not XD I give it an 8

A Million Miles an Hour by Eastern Conference Champions is pretty haunting and awesome I give it a 9

Atlas by Fanfarlo is interesting it givesme the feeling I'm back in Hawaii for a while I dunno it also has a remix which is much better has more beat and rythm I would have to give it a 5

Heavy In Your Arms by Florence + The Machine I would have to say is my fave song off the album its verry strong and the lyrics are just wow I giveit a 10+

I was a heavy heart to carry
My beloved was weighed down
My arms around his neck
My fingers laced a crown
I was a heavy heart to carry
My feet dragged across the ground
And he took me to the river
Where he slowly let me drown

My love has concrete feet, my love's an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles, over the waterfall

I'm so heavy. Heavy. Heavy in your arms
I'm so heavy. Heavy. Heavy in your arms

And is it worth the wait,
All this killing time?
Are you strong enough to stand,
Protecting both your heart and mine?
Who is the betrayer
Who's the killer in the crowd?
The one who creeps in corridors
And doesn't make a sound

My love has concrete feet, my love is an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles, over the waterfall
My love has concrete feet, my love is an iron ball
Wrapped around your ankles, over the waterfall

I'm so heavy. Heavy. Heavy in your arms
I'm so heavy. Heavy. So heavy in your arms

This will be my last confession
"I love you" never felt like any blessing
Whisper it like it's a secret
Uttered to condemn the one who hears it
With a heavy heart

Heavy. Heavy. Heavy. I'm so heavy in your arms
(I'm so heavy) Heavy, heavy. I'm so heavy in your arms
(I'm so heavy) Heavy, heavy. I'm so heavy in your arms
(I'm so heavy) Heavy, heavy. I'm so heavy in your arms

I was a heavy heart to carry
My beloved was weighed down
My arms around his neck
My fingers laced a crown
I was a heavy heart to carry
But he never let me down
When he held me in his arms
My feet never touched the ground

I'm so heavy
Heavy in your arms

Heavy. I'm so heavy in your arms


Now thinking about it this could be rosalies Murder Scene Song its dramatic enough and I just visually saw it when I played back the song again ha ha ha ha ha

Jacob's Theme by Howard Shore is a piano piece tat really makes you feel for the sad changling and its sounds so lonely and distant i give it a 9 simply because I'm glad and sad he got his own theme song XD

Eclipse (All Yours) by Metric is really harmonious and beautiful I give it a 8

Don't You Morun The Sun by Mimi is really nifty its got a really hard drum beat and it needs a dance a really bad ass dance it gets you moving and awesome its worthy of a 10

Neutron Star Collision (Love is Forever) by the Muse which is the Single off the album is awesome and really dramatic kinda like Bella is about everything XD its an automatic 10

My Love by Sia sounds like something thats going to belong to Leah Clearwater its really sad and kinda like a memory I could be wrong tho but it does sound like something thats befitting of her and its just WOW its a 9

With You In My Head by UNKLE is ummmm I'm not sure its kinda O_o not that its bad I just cant really figure out how I feel about it and sadly my lowest score 3
my opinion may change once I see where it comes in in the movie but yeas as of now its kinda bad I feel like im stuck in a 60's acid trip

Jonathan Low by Vampire Weekend is kinda odd they are a good band but when I first saw it I really thought the song was Vampire weekend by Jonathan Low XD
I give it a 5

and that in a nut shell is the eclipse motion picture soundtrack and we now know my favesand where they rank in my head and the few that actually leave images in my head.
which now thinking about it "My Love" could be about Rosalie and her bad experence but you know what we will knw when we see the movie in 17 days now wont we ^_^

still doesnt change the fact I like what I like and not so much the others at this current state in time XD.


and of corse the score doesnt come out till the 29th of june which is also the same day that the illustrated companion comes out and I can hardly wait for that!
I'll be getting the companion and absorbing it as fast as I absorbed The Short Second Life Of Bree Tanner so I can get more into the movie XD

and as of now there is some way cool Eclipse merch thats just to die for XD
like the replica of Bella's engagement ring thats just SWEET I think XD
and Borders hs these cute Edward and Jacob Heart pendant necklaces with a lion and a wolf which are pretty nifty too XD

there are also some pretty cool Eclipse shirts out now and I'll have to get my hands on a Jasper one and An alice one I want one of all the Characters eventually XD I own mostly Edward and I think one edward and bella one... No wait thats wrog its mostly vamp ones XD ha ha ha and Cullen Crest things :p

I suppose thats all for now I'll update you all later when I'm not so jam packed with a bunch of Crap XD

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin