Tuesday, June 8, 2010

With Eclipse Drawing Ever Near Fans Are Getting All Excited

So with fans all getting even more wound up about eclipse the 3rd movie to the Twilight Saga I would have to say this is going to be the best movie by far!
the trailers already make it look Full of suspense and WAR!

It also appears to be much darker and more riddled with gore v.s. the past two movies.

Honestly I would like to see a little more blood and violence I'm not really caring about all the Tweens and other people that are obsessed with the saga but quite frankly at this point everything does start getting darker and graphic and it wouldnt make any sense cutting out those aspects just to keep a teen rating...
thats just me tho Breaking Dawn is gnna be difficult and I'm mostlikely going to be dissapointed with the outcome of that movie be it one or a two part endevor solely becasue Renesee's birth scene is full of alot of anguis and alot of oter things I need not remind people of that happens...

I really hope they do something good for a grand exit to say good bye to these characters we fell in love with.
ther is a debate that they might make it rated R I dont think they have to go that far with it but maybe a higher age rating like 17 and up type of thing R movies require you to be 18 and well thats just depperessing but then again with a legal guardian you can see pretty much whatever you want so who knows.
People will see it no matter what its rating will be I just want it to go out with a bang and not a short fizzeling pop.
in any case heres the new movie clip they released ^_^



its good everyones eyes are pitch black and the end to this clip is awesome XD
Bella is like I have jacob but couldnt say his name XD

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin