Monday, May 31, 2010

And So Now For A Non Twilight Related Post

Yes so be it its that lovely time yet again and I figured I would make a new banner thats transparent and cute soyou can see my project in progress and ny original banner still I think its quite ammusing really ^_^

and I have also changed my heartagram layout to Vampire Knight Symbols that are also the transparent type my only problem is my Arrow bg wallpaper I havnt decided what I'm gonna do with that yet XD

But yes its finally Cosplay time again and I even listed the characters I'm making ^_^

I shal be Fai D. Flowright and the lovely mom will be Alice ^_^

Fai D. Flowright is from Tsubasa Chronicle its an amaizing series made by clamp.

and Mom is Alice from Alice In The Counrty Of Hearts its a manga thats only up to Volume 3 at this moment but the characters are cool and the cheshire cat's name is Boris XD

any how yes those would be our characters and please stay tuned for more info about the cosplay and other fun goodies.

If all goes accordingly this year I will be selling my Fai cosplay if anyone is interested by the end of my Building ^_^

I'm also going to be having a blog up about my Hujoo dolls BJD its going to be a page dedicated to all different sorts of BJD and other fun doll things ^_^

Stay Tuned KIDDIES
<3

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin