Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Password Losses & New Moon DVD Information

So I lost all my passwords for everything... Well what I thought was everything I still had my blog area which tweaked me out because I could have sworn my computer wasnt set up to save that info :/
on any case i got way gidy and surfed thru all my other things like twitter and FB and well no dice...
hopefully I retrieve the paper soon or something gives becasue the only way I can tweet is Via phone becasue I got the random txt messaging thing set up and so yeah :/
I havnt been tweeting as much< cept for yesterday and the long wait at DMV XD but what are you to do all the new rules and regulations to even get a licence and all that jazz its nuts but apparently its set in place to detour people from driving un insured or un registered lol in some odd way i guess they got a point tho a lot of people are probabbly still doing it. and our new IDs are supposed to prevent terrorist threats and all that junk... I dont see how a gold star on a licence helps someone not decide to go off and do something crazy but ummm okay *shrugs* Honestly I dont get why those people think the way they do like do you wake up one morning and think "oh I feel like killing a bunch of people.?" or what I just dont get it. I mean yeah I can understand a little I guess like terrorists grow up in a crazy enviornment and such its like brain washing its sad but its out there, sad crazy and out there :/ I totally got off subject I really dont like thinking bout all the wars and stuff it makes me really sad. this was just supposed to be somewhat short and sweet about my passwords and how I still cant find them and i only got blog and minimal twitter... and then Walmarts special fan edition of New Moon which i think you guys is pretty cool but I cant see myself getting it I want the 3 disc edition i bet someone 3 dollars the 3 disc edition will have scenes from eclipse tho too. tho i think its the special walmart edition thats going to have the code to see the 7 minute long eclipse trailer... in any case I really like all the covers I have found from everywhere and I cannot decide with I want to be committed to XD

I have made other blogs in the progress of new moons release and we all know I'm really crazy about it which is sad XD
but what are you gonna do?

i think for those of you who are interested the twilight graphic novel (MANGA) is comming out the same day as new moon so there are a few awesome things to look forward to.

tho the price of the movies is getting crazy i saw online walmart wants 35 dollars for that fan edition which is nuts and the 3 disc edition of twilight is at 24$
i bought it for 17$!!!
it was cheaper than wht even walmart was offering by 3 bux and came with an extra disc thats why i went to target XD WTF BBQ?!?!?!?!?!

so who knows whats truely gonna happen all I know is i'm not going to the midnight release rush of doom there will be a ton of dvds an its all fine i can sit back get rest and go in the morning still the same day ha ha ha ha.

then theres a part of me that thinks why not wait for all the movies to be made and buy the ultimate box set?
you know they are gonna do that I mean hell they did it with harry potter and all those other crazy movies and tv shows Charmed has the super awesome box set forthere dvds XD
I WANT THE BOOK!!!!

in any case I gotta get ready for my day so i'll be posting again seeing as i got blogging back woot ^_^

till later
<3
Izzy

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

You want what book? The Book of Shadows? I SO want one of those. Yeah I am a huge nerd, and I just started Charmed again and will likely finish Season 1 tonight. Yeah I started like 6 days ago, lol!

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay, this is all my fault I admit it. But people are thinking I am no longer reading them and so I don't want them to read ME and COMMENT, and I DO! I AM still reading you and I will start commenting again I promise!

I got into a bad rhythm when I started having so much computer problems, I started not commenting thinking most my comments were probably lame and not wanted, but i see that was a mistake and want to rectify that NOW. I am going to get back to my Comment-Whoring ways...that is Kristina's phrase remember that, LOL, and so come back to me my friends, I NEVER left you, I just got way too comfy with Google Reader and read you there!! I LOVE my bloggy friends!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin