Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Twilight The Graphic Novel Comes Out TOMORROW!!! (Technically Today XD )

Yes its TRUE Twilight The Graphic Novel (MANGA) comes out tomorrow....
which is technically today seeing as I'm blogging at Midnight XD I'm such a goon!
here is a preview and once I get my hands on it I'll take some pics of the inside of the Beautiful book XD
(I got these images off of )


This is the beautiful cover as we all know ^_^


and here is a page out of the novel for you all to Squee over if you havnt bought your copy yet XD

I'm getting mine woot!!!!

any how I'm gonna go to bed now I wanna get up early to get a good copy of this darn thing god how I love me my Manga XD

<3
Izzy

P.S.
I'm working on some new stuff so My layout is going to change soon stay tuned Kiddies.
XOXO

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

u will have to tell me all about it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin