Saturday, March 20, 2010

The Twilight Saga: New Moon Released TODAY!

And in honor of that I wanted to post a few things of happyness that can be shared knowing its all with complete and utter love and devotion on why this was made.

Congrats to New Moon for finally comming out I'm still kinda angry as I shopped it down again Target has the best deal on the New Moon dvd its a 3 disc set and when I wet to price shop it costs 19.99 and comes with a 5.00 gift card,
in the end 5.00 isnt that much but its cool it only makes the DVD really be 15.00 and thats cheaper than what I bought Twilight for which is in my eyes a really good deal.

As we all know with my blog in Feb I had stated a few things about a few awesome things that were getting released around the world and what the US had to offer us.

the end results from my views on this date are as followed:

BestBuy :

this was not a good deal its only one disc when I thought it was gonna be 3 so I feel like an ass for telling people otherwise and I'm sorry for my mistake.
the price is utterly rediculous and well i think that says enough in its self.
They offer this tin in a non blueray packaging as well for the people out there like me who don't own a BR player.

Next on my list,

Borders :


again i'm displeased with these results as well I didnt even bother looking at it up close and personal due to the fact that Twilight's DVD release party at this place left me so livid that I just didn't bother with it this year.

a few things that pissed me off is that it costed 40.00 and well I pre ordered it before the dead line and it should have only been 30.00
thats when I went to Wal Mart and thought I was getting the better deal.

which leads me to none other than

Wal Mart :

again okay the dvd is visually verry awesome with its change from Edward to Jacob,
but really is that worth the price for two discs?
We all know the Eclipse footage thats on it will get leaked onto YouTube soon enough so why bother?

Maybe its just me but honestly I am so in LOVE with

Target :


Not only do you get a bunch more stuff that you wouldnt get with the others but as an added SWEET bonus you get a Film Cell from the move

and you know that is some super cool stuffs right there ^_^
*shrugs*
I think it is any way.

in any case umm thats all I gotta say about that topic and Happy day for everyone who got there hands on New Moon some how,
my major erk now is June is quickly approaching and I really wanna know that the new Eclipse movie tie in book cover is gonna look like GURRRR!!!

In other awesome news to go with the happy release date of New Moon
Someone special *Cough Cough* Pork Bunn has worked there little butt off on making something way too awesome for even words to describe and its on you tube and you should go check it out ^_^
it will not dissapoin I promice ^_^

FatalCreed1983

Hope you all enjoy it he spent days staring at the comp screen and burning out his retnas and racking his brain over the perfect everything for this vid ^_^
so enjoy.

<3
Izzy

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I bought the cheapest one I could, Target's 2-disc for 16.99. I can wait for some good soul to release the longer eclipse trailer online. You know how I feel about New Moon! Grrr, we watched it tonight and I am PISSED OFF ALL OVER AGAIN!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin