Friday, March 12, 2010

The Twilight Saga: Eclipse First Trailer!

okayso I'm not ready to be metaphorical just yet or actually show how insane i really am so in the mean time I'm just posting the Eclipse trailer which is common for me seeing as I love twilight any how so yeah.

enjoy this for now and later on I'm gonna ramble my little brains out about whatever is on my mind XD

P.S.
wal mart has some cool new new moon stuffs and an eclipse teaser shirt tho its a hard to find item I should have bought one today but i didnt.
i'm kinda backing away a bit from the twilight obsession and trying hard to put it on the back burner.
tho I must say I'm really impressed by this trailer VS New Moons trailers its a good start and I'm curious as to what there gonna do for te next one.

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

The trailer does look cool. I hope Eclipse is more to my liking then NM!

Alysha said...

This one does look better - unlike NM's trailer where they practically showed the whole movie >_<

Blog Widget by LinkWithin