Saturday, October 24, 2009

average post not so average day

So I have noticed I have pretty much put a grinding hault on my Blogging which really makes me feel like S**t.
I have been more than preoccupied with alot of overloaded stuff and it made my blogs about all the cool New Moon merch come to a startling hault as well T_T
for this I'm very sorry I have just been busy busting butt with request for charms and custom made hand painted dolls and alot of other odd things,
along with getting my stuff together for Halloween and doing a bunch of random activitys everyday has been like work for me and I don't regret putting anything else I was doing that was important at the time on hold.
I posted a blog not the last one but the one prior to that one I think I was saying I would post images up of all of hot topics New Moon merch well its still sitting collecting dust and well ugh I'm sad about it but we have all seen it by now and we all know they have the coolest new moon hoodies and way awesome new noom ipod skins and really cool Edward and Bella makeup boxes and team Jacob stuffs.
Nothing has made me more thappy than the week early release of the New moon album though its unbelieveable and good I want nothing more than to play it forever and fall into my dream world of Twilight.
I'm also excited about the 27th of this month as well I'm hoping the other cover for new moon novel rocks and also I cant contain myself any more about the Burger King they really need to get the New Moon stuffs in like NAO.
nordstroms has also released New Moon merch more high end and classy for those of us who can afford to drop thirty five dollars and up on prop jewelery and other awesome things,
they also have special edition Edward and Jacob cardboard cut out standing life size sexynesses.
I honestly don't know what else to say I wish I could have had something a bit more eventfull and fun for you guys but I have just been busting butt on alot of other things and I do promise you I'll find the time really soon now and get some nifty stuffs up for the eye candy ^_^

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

You sound MAJOR busy!

Blogger said...

I just got a FREE BURGER KING GIFTCARD, this promotion is open for everyone, CLICK HERE to participate and win your free giftcard.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin