Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Waiting For Alot Of Things *Sigh*

Okay so as of right now my last blog was about my lovely BJDs so at this point I'm waiting for them and their shoes and patterns to come in the mail XD
I'm a bit antsy I will admit I want to get them in my hands and figure out what theyre names and makeup will be and look like so I'm just daydreaming at this point lol.
Tomorrow I get to go to Lets Make A Deal and if I'm lucky I'll get to participate Hee hee It's going to be my first game show and I never knew this but you get to dress up so I went and got Temp Tattoos of scratches and scars and I was inspired by Emily Young from New Moon so I did a crazy twist on Little Red Riding Hood insted of beating the wolf she gets the crap beat out of her and is a bloody scared scratched up mess then a few days later finds out that The Big Bad Wolf was a Werewolf and shes going through a horible transition.
Here are a few pics:

I did my own acrylic nails and I was my firs time I don't think I did too bad ^_^
I purposly made them look kinda ragged and lumpy its apart of the transformation I'm going thru so its only on my Left hand hee hee
"
the claws after getting scar tattoos applied theres a claw mark running thru my tendons too I just didnt post that pic but yeah Grr I'm a crazy Wolf half breed,
and they said the transformation into a Vampire was hard Ugh lol.

Left side of my face and a chunk of my sholder.
I'm grooving on my face and neck its pretty sweet.
whats funny is I got the three meay claw marks on my right side too:

so from frontal view it looks kinda like a scratch mark necklace its pretty spiffy i you ask mee ^_^

I was reading the back of the Temp Tattoo paper after the fact I had put them all on and it said to avoid eye area >_< src="http://s3.amazonaws.com/twitpic/photos/large/39233502.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1256799745&Signature=kJbBbD%2BsO5ldmojCw5Mn4GHgpbo%3D">
okay and this is just me goofing off becasue well I can if ya got a problem with it well your not nice T_T
------------------------------------------------
going back to my BJD and my obsession answer to Wendy Yes I was gonna make those costumes for them what I cosplayed as so Good on that note but I'm gonna make them Look like Alice and Jasper first ^_^

and on that note I was looking up some cute dolls and clothse and I realizd I now want a few new Doll Heads ALREADY Ugh I'm so getting adicted to this hobby lol

here are a few pics:

I love this dress its too cute

I totally love these little 4 inch animal creatures they are just too darn cute KAWAIIIII!!!!

I'm so making this outfit its awesome and so punk rocker ^_^

she is just so beautiful I love the doll and I love the wig just all around one I would like to own.

The person that hand paints these rocks all the dolls look just beautiful and downright AWESOME!

this one is my fave I love her pearl tone skin and how it has a slight sparkle to it its so beautiful

this one is pretty

cute in a creepy way Fight club kids its fun hee hee hee

CORALINE I'm hella making button eyes for my dolls ^_^
Anod on that note I am going to qiot with the doll pictures for today I'm tired and I got a big day tomorrow so
till tomorrow Good Night

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I can't see any of your pictures, just the dolls!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin