Friday, October 30, 2009

The Mail Came & Seafood Dinner Is Always A Plus

Okay so heres how today went I was up all night with my bad migrane from hell T_T
and didnt sleep well woke up at 5am puking my guts out and having a migrane went back to sleep at 6am then woke up at 10am and had a bad tummy ache
and felt like poop about it for a long time.
I watched the SyFy channel because Ginger Snaps was having a marathon... kinda...
they only show:

the prequil Ginger Snaps Back: The Begining and then

Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed,
They never ever EVER show the original

Ginger Snaps movie EVER X/
Honestly it somewhat makes me mad, the first one was the best and UGH any how moving on.
______________________________________________________________
Okay so not even half way through Ginger Snaps 2: Unleashed I finally decided to get ready to go to Wal Mart to cash my check its now 3:30pm
so I pretty ate up the whole day with a tummy ache and not feeling all that right.
So mom and I pack up into the car to go to the Wal Mart and we barely leave our house
and turn the corner and there is the MAIL MAN!
I was so happy I could have cried and my tummy still hurt XD
so she stops the car and I shake down the Mail Man, I'm really happy he knows me and is nice enough to just hand me stuff when I ask him other wise I would have had to wait till Monday for my package.
Any way so I'm all giddy I take the box and run back to the car forgetting completely that I was supposed to sign for the box XD
he chases us down and makes me sign my little Orange slip verifying I got my box and we continue on our merry way I rip open the box with a big fat pencil which was pretty funny and I screamed with happyness becasue my Hujoo BJDs came and I was so thrilled!
The lady that sent them was so cool she even gave me Strawberry Pocky and a bunch of cards and stickers and a really cute Business card as well.
So we go to Wal Mart now I cash my check and mom wants to go shopping so we shop then we go pick up Travis and maybe Five minutes after we get back home my Grams is home too and we all go to eat Seafood night at Santa Fe while waiting for our drawing to begin.
I ate a huge ol pile of crab legs and I was happy it was supper yumy and it relieved my tummy fora while till we left actually then I felt crapy again :( So we drop Travis off and we head home I sit back and relax and mess with the joints on my new Dolls
and get the briliant idea that they would fit into Barbie Clothse so I grab out a hand full of items and try them on my dolls and I'm so glad they actually fit ^_^
Not the pants tho they are a little more rounded in the butt area than a Barbie Doll but its okay I can forgive them they are tooooooo CUTE ^_^
So then after all the dress up and seeing that some of my doll clothse fit them I then realize that I didnt do what everyone else does with there BJDs when they arrive in the mail!
I take it upon myself to snap off a few pics of them at this point from the Box to the end lol its the "Happyness My Dolls Came Today!" Photo Shoot hee hee:
here is the lovely box they came in it was Tiny! O_o
they were all bent up and contorted funny in that darn box lol


here they are in the box just playing with the packing peanuts
(Just so you know they originally came in little plastic bags)


here they both are stretching and rubbing there eyes from being cramped in a small box for three days to get to Vegas.
(seeing as they have no eyes yet it was funny putting the girls hands in her eye holes to hold them in place she looks sad tho which wasnt what I was going for)


I now know what people are talking about when they say things like
"these fellas are mischievous."
I can now fully understand what they all mean by that these things automatically just come to life and are a real fun suprise to watch.
(they don't really move around you have to pose them but they are so life like and cute its so true everything they say about owning one and not being able to part with it. mine are blanks and I already love them so much!)


I think they were having fun with the Packing Peanuts...


Ummmm or I could be wrong she just jammed one in the guy's eye hole LOL
hes like WTF and shes just like eat it ha ha ha ha


I'm guessing at this point the guy was wanting out of the box and was done playing round with Shipping peanuts and the girl wanted out as well


ha ha ha thats too cute they are reaching out to get picked out of the box :D


The girl decides to hug my finger which I don't think worked out too well because...


the boy ended up wanting to hugg me too and it just turned into a tug of war ofer my hand and a small fight that I didnt take pics of I wanted to respect there Privacy to fude behind closed doors


the Tug Of War happening...
which I soon got them to quit fighting and I got them to hold a few of the items the lady sent me with them ^_^


the boy is holding the stickers that came with them saying the name of the doll type
and the Girl is holding the Business card ^_^
Check it out I'm advertising as I'm telling my cute story I think I rock hee hee.


they finally made up and are happy now and I picked them up to put them back in the bag they came in till I get the rest of the other parts in the mail... Like there eyes!!!

so yes that is pretty much it,
havnt had a chance to name them yet and No I don't plan on naming them Jasper and Alice to go with the Twilight Theme of things I want to give them cute awesome names and then say they are dressed as Jasper and Alice ^_^
so seeing as I havn't named them yet maybe we can all think up some super cute names and see what ends up happening ^_^

In the mean time its late and I'm tired so I hope you all enjoyed a look into my First BJD and Firs shipping Photo Shoot hopefully next time you all see them they will be comming together wonderfully and have names as well :D

If I don't get a chance to blog tomorrow Happy Halloween to you all and I hope you got a good mound of candy to eat and be proud of,
I think I'm gonna go Trick Or Treating I didn't do anything last year for Halloween But sit in fear in the dark so I really want to make up for that and go cut loose and have some fun ^_^




1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

They look like aliens right now! I am glad your day improved and you had yummy food that made you happy!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin