Monday, October 26, 2009

Awesome New Moon Merch & Other Grand Things

Okay I'm now starting to get back on the ball of things and I would like to make a few things apparent you can tell by the layout of my page I have a link side bar to the right of you and you can see what sites I love to visit the most.
I have recently added The Hillywood Show to this list because I just effin love them and I think you should too ^_^
Also I have added the lovely Alysha's http://hillywoodinoz.wordpress.com/ fan site to my list of fave places to visit on the web.
She runs and to be quite blunt She FLIPPING rocks hella socks at least mine ^_^

Alysha along with the Hillywood crew are the sweetest people you could ever meet and they are so nice.
I would like to think that Alysha is my new tweeting buddy cause I'm on my phone tweeting her the most LOL ;)

any how enough of my happy joy of a few new updates to my websites you will all notice it grow bigger soon enough and so will my fan base due to the fact I now think I'm ready to have my first first super awesome giveaway so stay tuned for that!

----------------------------------------

Now on to NEW New Moon Merch and Junk I know I was all giddy about the New Trailer I had to watch it like 20 times UGH obsessed XD
---------------------------------------------

New Moon Merch @ http://www.hottopic.com :
(Caution these are not image links to bigger stuff thats why I put the website link)


Bella's Birthday dress replica

Bella's Jacket replica



and thats all you get from Hot Topic just making you guys want more ^_^

New Moon Merch @ http://www.borders.com :


Alice's Cullen crest bracelet its so much better IRL

the coolest hoodie on Earth I love it so much

and a matching shirt

they don't have much on their website but if you go down there in person ZOMG they have some sweet looking stuffs.

Oh and we all know these originally came out for Twilight


yep this is last years model and now for this years....


Not the best pic of my candies but yeah flash was a pain in the butt XD
and here are the backs

Woot!!! and the white ones are Lemonaide and that makes me giddy ^_^

now for the grand of the grand with these suckers O_o
they have special ones for Edward and Jacod!!!


FIRE AND ICE!!!!!!!!!
A total must get for my crazed mind *drools*
they first appeared at Twi-Con and I looked around to make sure these were not shopped and well they arnt ^_^
they are indeed real and WOW
-------------------------------------------

Okay so this will sadly end my little batch of New Moon stuffs and I will post more when I get a bit more free time but till then enjoy my Blogs for the New 4th trailer and this one ^_^

Oh and if you are team edward go and buy the other copy of New moon book come the
27th ^_^

and come Nov 1st I dunno about who will be waiting at Wal-Mart at midnight for the Barbies but I know I will so maybe I can find people in Vegas to be crazy with me ^_^

till next time when I post my new updates for this page and my crafty page

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

The bracelet is so pretty! They never have shirts that fit me, this chest just cannot wear "juniors" sized stuff. Sad!!

Alysha said...

Aww, you're such a sweetie!! You are def my new tweeting bff - I think I tweet you the most too!! I am so blogging you now ;o) Alysha xx (btw, I've had to use my other blog's ID but it is still me!!)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin