Sunday, October 18, 2009

New Moon Score

Okay yes I know I have alot of catching up to do but as of late I havnt felt like logging into any of my pages I dunno why I just havnt XD
I have however been keeping track of every little detail in the New Moon world from magazines and such and well I figure to redeem myself slightly we all know that they released the New Moon soundtrack early but now I know when they are goning to release the Score
we can be expecting that pretty little puppy to drop on November 24th and now for that new moon burgerking news I was not telling any one about but in code...

some time this month they will have new moon stuffs at your burgerkings I have been keeping an eye on my burger king and as soon as I get my hands on some good new moon stuffs I'll be letting you all know about it.

in the mean time If you want to follow me on twitter I would highly reccomend it due to the fact I have been tweeting more than anything else and also in the mean time I'm gonna make a better blog with all the news I can compile of images and logging all the stuffs for all your desparate new moon needs ^_^

with that being said please visist me on twitter my name is heatherizzy

Good night

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Sorry I don't Tweet and it annoys me so much to even SAY that phrase so I won't be anytime soon!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin