Monday, October 26, 2009

ZOMG!!! It's A Regular Post... Or Is It...???

Okay so now to go back to some bit of normality...
Well as normal as things can be for me lol :D
I have purchaced parts to make special BJD (Ball Joint Doll) or Dollfies whatever the heck you would care to call em.
Any how back to my happy moment,
I have purchaced parts to make my own both a Male and a Female and well I'm quite happy they are in the process of getting shipped to me as we speak!
SQUEE!!!!

so here are some quick pics of what they look like right now and I'll then explain my next happy moment and it might intice ou all to want one as well because well...

LOL okay let me just show you the darn dolls XD

------------------------------------------------

This is the male body he is 26 cm. tall and its un-finished and un painted ^_^
I bought him blank so I can customise him to be what I want him to be ^_^

and this would be my lovely female she is 24 cm tall and also from the pic unfinished and un painted as well ^_^


these would be the eyes that will belong to them I have two sets of Yellow and two sets of the Red magenta now with that being said can we guess what I'm going to transform these beautys into???



I even bought them both sets of the cutest boots ever ^_^
(only before I found the template to make my own Dollfie shoes XD Doh)
whatever tho you win some you lose some :P

so thats all I got aside from a few doll clothse templates and such but yeah
I didn't buy them wigs becasue I'm going to be doing that all from scratch and by hand becasue I'm making these dolls all the way awesome ^_^

here are some pics I found on the web of what some people did with their BJD of this model ^_^
-----------------------------------------------


these are the cutest triplets ever!!!! hee hee hee


here is one with Yellow eyes ummm I'm trying to give you all a hint of what I am going to do with mine by doing this lets see if we can figure this silly little game out ^_^


this one was just too darn cute it reminded of me with all my cute little God Kisses
so I had to put her up whoever owns her must be a Ginger like me hee hee hee
Kudos to you if you ever tumble across my blog and see your doll on my page ^_^


and finally the last big huge clue if you can see what I AM GOING TO DO O_O lol
---------------------------------------------

Okay and now thats just for my BJD I recently got comissioned to make a twin set fro my friend in Idaho and shes dropping a pretty penny for my labor of love
the doll bodys blank like that dont run cheap and then looking into eyes and then your time painting them and she wants me to pierce hers all up and tattoo em to resemble the twins Bill and tom of Tokio Hotel its going to put my skills to a full on challange and I was willing to take it The bodys separately after shipping and handeling cost 50 dollars and then the high quality eyes range from prices of 10 dollars and up the best pair I have seen cost 40 dollars and no I'm never going to own them T_T

any way so she has comissioned me to do the Tokio Hotel Twins Bill and Tom and from all the stuff she wants done shes making payments to me every month and the end cash result is for this project my first Grand tho half of that if not more will be going to buy the parts and accessorys she has requested and I'm thinking out of my own labor I'll be getting at least Two hundred of my own actual earned monies and thats not too bad.

and it made me think
I can make these dolls and sell them to all of you if you like them and Of corse they will not be costing a grand unless you want the royal treatment and like seven differen hair styles and eyes and clothse for your doll then yeah a grand and up depending on what all you want but I'm thinking if I make them and sell them for 400 dollars I'm doing something I love and they are resonable and I'll make them however you would like.

they have six different skin tones and they also have open eyes and closed eyes obviously but yeah I'll leave that all up to you the buyer.

I'll be posting pics when I get my first ones done and hopefully I'll have enough time to snap off a few pics of my Friends custom order and have them up on my profile next ^_^

okay well any way that was my exciting news and now I'm gonna go to bed hee hee hee

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Well obviously you are doing the Anime Vegas character right? And I LOVE the freckled one, she is so cute!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin