Wednesday, May 5, 2010

As Twilight Becomes A Bgger Pop Culture Icon For Vampire Lovers Across The World...

We are all stuck having to wonder if what thy are doing is right...
I'm not trying to make an antiTwilight blog so please dont think that I am I have just been doing alot of thinking and well sight seeing just to get a feel on what we fans can expect from the Twilight Saga: Eclipse and for the future of Breaking Dawn, and lets not forget the prequil that Stephanie Should really release Midnight Sun.

I would love to talk about that topic first Midnight Sun is supposed to be twilight from Edwards perspective but why on earth stop there?
much like underworld rise of the lycans why cant she make midnight sun the prequil of all prequils?
it can be Edwards story from his childhood and getting turned into a vampire and then lead into now time at forks high school?
I think it would be a lovely setting and give people a stronger love and liking for the characters at they have come to be dont you agree?

as of now we are all left to wonder about alot of things and left to make our own fanfics and make our own conclusions I would really love to see stephanie step up to the plate and make some more twilight books or twilight esque books.

I would love to know what renesmee goes through growing up and if Victoria ever dies or makes some sort of peacewith her loss and moves on.
I would also love to know more about alice and her gifts along with everyone else for that matter.

I just dont want to see the twilight saga end with breaking dawn when there are alot of other authors who have made tons of books and are well known and feed the need for the characters.

I dont know about you guys but 4 books and 4 or 5 movies isnt enough for me to live with, I'm still struggeling alot trying to find something to replace my twilight adiction and quite frankly its freaking hard to do! D:

well thats all I have to say about that one I dont think we can all join forces and convince her otherwise to continue the books or not its her own choice tho I really wish she would, it would be a happy thought.

-------------------------------------------

On to other awesome twilight related news
(I'm really thinking of changing my blog banner)

With everyone so hooked on this beast known as Twilight who knows when its finally going to die down hopefully never.
we have been gifted the oppertunity to own alot of awesome twilight related stuff from shirts to blankets and pillow cases and cutouts birthday cards to candy,
(oh how I love the candy)
we have also been given the lovelyexperience to visit forks and see thru the eyes of Edward and Bella if even for a breif moment it is there and it is real,
its not some made up place like never land that your never going t see in your lifetime you have plenty of oppertunitys to hop on a plane and go to italy and to Forks and to be drawn into a real life world of which alot of us have come so atatched to.

there is awesome new stuff being made for Eclipse and a bunch of new things that are awaiting us with the constant change of directors for the Twilight Saga Movies,
tho there is one thing that I wish the would do for all the movies like they did for Twilight.


I'm not a huge fan of Catherine Hardwicke but I will say this much it was an unexpected explosion of fandom at that point and its now an untaimable beast that is engulfing us all.
I would really like to see a director's notebook for all the movies and as of right now its only available for Twilight.

we do however have:

and

and and and

which will be on shelfs all over the place june 29th the day before the opening of The Twilight Saga Eclipse ^_^

with that being said Eclipse has shown us a few more new items to expect and to enjoy for our upcomming glance into the twilight world.

New movie posters:


we got to see this lovely poster from the release of New moon in the movies comming soon boards and I'll tell you what i was so excited about seeing this I cried XD


we also now have this one to be looking forward to that looks exactly like the illustration companion and the lovely new cover for the movie tie in books


I have posted in my last blog abut these book covers by far this one is m fave and I still dont like the cover art for the other book at all D:


not my fave at all its atually slightly dissapointing but whatever I do like the edward in eye ball thing but still too avatar and vampire diaries for me,
Twilight needs to stand above that and be its on and hold its victoy with pride this image justlowered its standards in my eyes and in my view I dunno about you al but yeah.

Twilight Beauty which you can access on my side bar of links has madea new twilight Venom Blush and I find it rather beautiful!


the breif caption it gives on the website is the following:
"Twilight Venom Blush was named for the romantic hue of Bella's blush which Edward loves and cherishes. It can be worn alone or layered to provide a deeper long lasting stain. Use in conjunction with any of our lip stains and also use under any Femme Fatale glosses for the perfect customized color."

I'm a little sad I wish they would have put something on the bottle that went better with the twilight theme of things like the vial tube for Lip Venom V (Twilight Venom) did
I'm still gonna be buying mine tho XD
to go with my set as of now :3

Eclipse movie.org has shown us more special things from Burger King and what they will be doing


I know I'm gonna have to go back to BK now and get my new set of stuffs as well Gift cards gift cards GIFT CARDS XD
and new crowns perhaps hee hee hee

May 13th on Oprah these were given away to the fans that were in line for her show.
apparently theres gonna be lots of spoilers and insight on eclipse that day stay tuned kiddies.

in the mean time I bid you all a fair well and leave you with the two movie trailers currently available for viewing ^_^



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin