Friday, May 7, 2010

New Twilight Saga: Eclipse Merchandise!!!!

So I'm doing some more surfing of the lovely web and I have come across these lovely beautys ^_^



I might have to break down and get my first Twilight related book mark...
I missed out on the first two batches of awesomeness when they were out T_T

Also to go with the Aesome edward, Bella and Jacob Barbie Dolls they now have:

Victoria!!!! Awesomeness

ALICE^_^ ME wants so bad woo hoo they need a Jasper one squee ^_^

they have also cme out with Eclipse Party supplys ^_^
just in time for my birthday woot ^_^




They also have released Bella's Engagement ring and have a price range from $59-$1999
they come in traditional gold or silver or white gold there is also a cheaper prop replica one available for $35



Nordstrom is again going to come up with a suposed Twilight saga: Eclipse line of clothing as well to go with the New Moon high-endy stuff...
things I might not ever own XD

we also got the Eclipe 2011 Calendar:



there will also be a ton more movie prop replicas
we should already know about a few of the items already if not own them ourselves XD

Music off of the New Twilight saga: Eclipse soundtrack
has Muse to back them up with the song
Neutron Star Collision (Love Is Forever) which will be comming out May 17th

Most everything lately for this movie ias been super hard to obtain and I dont go to Twi-Con so I'm kinda up in the air and clueless.
I'm trying to keep all you antsy little Kiddies amused the best I can by Updating with anything helpful that I find and or see personally.
more will come later

P.S.
I'm gonna be posting images soon of my new hair I dyed it Super red and mom is now Purple XD

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin