Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ch Ch Ch Cherry BOMB!

Lol as promised I have finally got some wicked pics of my new flaming red hair and I must say I'm in love with it fully tho all my towels are now pink O_o

I updated my Deviant art account and finally made a good avatar not invloving my IMVU avatar and I now just have to shrink my Deviant ID to fit my area its Effing HUGE XD

If you want to see other deviant related stuff I have done
Feel free to wander and give me love ^_^
Alot is photography and I'm gonna be updating my page with old school me and makeup ideas I have done over the years and all that crazy awesomeness ^_^

http://the-beautiful-void.deviantart.com
in the mean time here are a few things your all missing out on by not looking at my DeviantArt account ^_^


this was fun and it took place on friday I was just all over the place with random crap everywhere XD
I was trying to use my cannon and well it wasnt working out too well for me and mom's new nycon is like god!
so yeah ^_^
nothing is photoshoped and its a bent piece of mirrored metal on a slot machine thus the Anime Eyes XD


reasons why Izzy shouldnt drink always drunken random pics and oddness XD
I wouldnt have it any other way tho XD



and the one that got the most atention would be nicely named "look at mahi pussy"
it was all for humor and well shes my baby and a squeemish butt head when it comes to camaras XD

any way thats all I have for now I'll have more up on deviant art soon ^_^

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Ooh I like your hair!! And the eyes look awesome!!That is how red I would like my hair to BE sometimes, lol! Or at least streaks of it! :p

Blog Widget by LinkWithin