Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Birthday Grandma :(

Well what a waste of Mom and I's time we went out of our way and bought two Daniell steel books prior to her saying not to spend money on her for her B-day and if that didt make matters worse I'm still mad about the "That Thing" comment she made twards me but yet i still manage to muster up a bit of someting inside of me to make her a nifty birthday card.
and I prepair with mom a wonderful Dinner yet AGAIN still no thank ou or anything I made really yummy Chocolate Mouse for dissert and well I don't think we are gonna eat it due to the fact of it went like this.

Grams comes home sits down on her chair she always sits in and sees I made her a card and all she said was Awww happy birthday to ou.
then looked at her books got hella pissed off we bought them lets forget th fact we didnt spendalot on em becasue we got them from the used book store t half price!
they are still expensive book so we had to listen to her gripe about us spending cash on silly things and we cant afford it so way bother.
then back on the phone she goes talking to Bobbys mom mary and just talked to her the whole time we were prepairing her her Birthday dinner and never once got off the phone to socialize with us after getting her gifts or make her dinner and heavin forbid the woman to say thank you its pointless.
so mom and I ate the dinner e made in silence and I just got really depperessed and then we went and walked away.
the only thing i got out of her was a "here heather" and its because she was handing me her plate.

shes still talking on the phone right now and I'm beyond pissed off.
I 100% guarientee shes not gonna do a damn thing for my birthday on the 28th of June and well you know what she always expects me to say thank you for everything I'm not gonna say a damn word to her.
she had ordered me more immatrex and shes like "gee thanks grandma for buying my immatrex for me"
and its like oh yeah thanks i guess...

shes an ungreateful BITCH!
she sent a bunch of cash yet again out to the satanic breeding grounds knowin as buffy... we all know my story on that psychopathic looser I dare not speak anything else of her for fear I'm going to taint my own name just thinking of her...
but yeah so again another useless day and alot of greif.

an to make matters just that much worsein mom and I's personal endevors Verizon is at it again and didnt even call to warn us of anything and completely shut off our phones!
no supprise there tho really it happens every 3 weeks so thats a new fun thing to look forward to every month woot!

mom is so fed up and angry from today becasue of that alone we thought grams and birthday ness would brighten our mood slightly... Guess nt.
so on going sad BS in a hand basket continues.

I don't know why i even bother any more waisting my time trying to even make that woman happy.

she doesnt make me happy and the last thing she bought me I already owned so that was dumb.
I give up all hope on her and if she thinks about giving me anything a gift card or cash or a stupid dollar store gift item im gonna do what she does you can bet your sweet ass and I'm gonna hand it back and say "what a waste"
why effing bother with your dumb crap if you dont really care...
give your money to your precious Buffy becasue I will not tae anything from you out of pitty becasue you spoil her and give her everything to your damn name you cow!

correction I'll gladly take the immatrex becasue its the only thing I can take that gets rid of my migranes and I really dont like my migranes and all the nausious crap they put me thru....
but I'll be damned if I'll take anything else from your sorry ass!
Heck if i had a job I wou;dnt need you to even buy me my pills so your pretty much useless yur just there to do nothing and give mom and I greif.

which you do quite well so good job grams

HAPPY EFFING BIRTHDAY!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin