Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Just Found Out and I'm so happy Im in tears SQUEE

Stephenie Meyer is continuing with some twilight books and it starts here with

I'm so happy I went to her website and I'm so happy she made this and I'm beyond happy we can see Twilight frm Bree's perspective its going to be an awesome book I know it if you look it up on her page theres alot of info about it Amazon is selling it for $7.69 if you pre order it now and a dollar of the books profits go to the american red cross that is the sweetest information I have gotten I loved Bree in eclipse and I wish she could have lived longer and now she can :D
I'm going to be updating my blog frequently with other awesome Twilight related news

SQUEE

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

My laptop is working right this moment so I jumped on the chance to check as many blogs as possible...I can't remember who Bree is!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin