Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Twilight Saga Eclipse Movie PICS!!!!

so again with my crazy surfing of the web I stumble upon some awesome movie clips from the upcomming movie Eclipse XD
and as we all know I cannot resist the urge to shre and blab about said images becasue I'm a crazed maniac (my rabies is showing in full force now) *cleans frothyness off her face*


Newborn Vampire Riley looking pretty dark and sexy tho hes a villan XD


we all know the Volturi no need to explain whos in the pic...
ummm I'm hoping not any way XD


the 3 prominant characters in this crazy world known as Twilight.
I must say I'm unclear how I feel about these posters it looks like they are looking down a well O_o maybe the same well where Samara is no?
lol just kidding I had to poke a little fun at these its a really intense angle thats for sure lol

New Movie Posters are in order and have been granted XD
But when oh when can we be expecting to buy one of them the movie is a little over a month away and my goodness I'm gettin so antsy I could scream XD

And here is a new clip from that was shown on Ellen XD



And for now thats all I got for you kiddies my comp crashed 7 times in the process of doing this blog so I'll update again tomorrow T_T

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin