Saturday, June 13, 2009

Continuous planning and dramatic issues

Okay so everything has been a semi pain in the ass with this party planning and so far I have a few things done and alot more to do...

I have completed the prize gifts and a quiz ^_^

yeah not a whole lot but ugh thats a long dramatic story within its self...
do i even want to go there with it?

most likely not T_T

instead Ill share with you guys a few little video clips of what I cought on ET in HD today ^_^ talking about twilight's New Moon

I must warn you a few of them are thirty seconds at a time because I was transfering them to lee via txt message T_T

I also think the sounds effed up T_T
Woot for my failure videos T_T

Ill post others later I'm looking up jeopardy rules and how it actually works ^_^

hope you like the film pieces even tho they are sucky T_T

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Aggghhh no voices!! Is it my computer? I can't hear a thing!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin