Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Today is a good day >_<



Oaky my first blog sucked and didnt even post all of what I was typing sadly :/ so now I'm triyng again....

Alright so first things first I finished another game for my party ^_^ woot they turned out cute as hell and now all I have to do is make the remainder 4 or 5 games and I'll be done :3
okay nope I just lied its 5 or 6 lmfao silly me ^_^
just so you all know I'll be posting a whole entry on my party and what not after it happens and I'm taking pics of all the crap i'm putting together in the mean time so i'm really looking forward to sharing my twilight themed party ideas with you all ^_^in the mean time I still have to paint my picture frames >_<

(now on to what for some ungodly reason got deleted out)
mom and I woke up yesterday thinking today was gonna be a good day and it was ^_^
and we did the same thing today and sure as sheit it was a good day to ^_^

yesterday I got to spend time with my uncle that I havnt seen in three years hes moving hs soon to be wife out here for the next six months cause of her business so yeah.
hopefully she will call my mom and I every so often to hang out or something ^_^
nex on the ajenda is today I found all my candies that are going to e sweet for my party and then we went to go pick up stuff from my moms attorney and get the puppy from the vet...
(I now made this shorter becasue well yeah >_< )
we picked up some paperwork from my moms attorney and she had gotten me the cutest shirt ever becasue I liked one she had previously worn and she found me a shirt thats similar.
its called a Paper Shirt snd its awesome ^_^
so all went super well ^_^
so now on to the pics (Again) DOH

okay this is my uncle on my moms side (hes her half brother from her dads other marrage) hes a super cool dude and has two kids and hes expectinghe came down to help is fiancee move into this apartment shell be here six months and so I think Ill be seeing alot of him when he comes down to visit ^_^sadly he isnt staying in the house with her because hes got a job back home but hell be flying back out sometime pretty soon ^_^

this is my grandmas little puppy hes a bruscles graffauns and apparently they are super sought after dogs and freaking costly as well I rather have a new car than this puppy personally but she came across him and that was that lol so yes this is Mr. Buster and as of the moment its now Mr. Cone Head lmfao!!!!
and this even though its sideways is the lovely Paper shirt I have gotten today ^_^ its so beautiful my cam phone sucks it does it no justice its just the cutest ^_^
and here are some paper craftings for all you crazy kids ^_^
and this lovely character is a windows ME girl and has a few other parts ^_^

lol I have a few other windows girls they are all cute Ill post them next blog tho ^_^ have fun with this in the mean time
<33333

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

I love that shirt it is so cute! And I LOVE that pic of that tiny dog with the big cone, it is hilarious!! I can't wait to see the pics of your party stuff!

Lee said...

That shirt is really cute. :)
Still sorry that the puppy has to be a cone-head.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin