Sunday, June 21, 2009

Time Time And More Time

Okay so as of right now I have everything under wraps and I have just a few more things that need to be done and then ill be fully complete.

I decited that my wonderful party attire needed the good ol washy wash and well crap kids that was hll to pay for...its one of those dry clean only gigs and so I ended up putting it in a bucket and hand washed it with a bit o apple scented fabric softner T_T

My party get up if fine I'm stating this becasue I think if anything were to go wrong with it lee woulf chop off my fingers lol.

the hell portion came from the fact I guess what I picked out was an antique and when I soaked it in water it turned hella crazy yellow for the first 20 or so rinses and it brought out the smell of OLD big time truthfully the smell made me happy then scared me a little bit,

I was remembering this episode of CSI NY where this guy was selling dead people clothse and the embalming fluid soaked into the clothing and the people that wore the outfits died from the chemical,

so I started freaking out a little bit and almost cried telling mom "Oh my god my birthday outfit its a csi case this is sad :("

she had just proceded to laugh at me and say that it didnt smell of a chemical it just smelt old and well just OLD lmfao.

so we hemmed the dang thing and I washed it and I'm drip drying it now and waiting for it to dry so i can move on with my other steps of procedure and then come thursday I got a lovely date with my friend Mary.

she alas insists on giving me my gifts not in the public eye and shes gonna make me a banner for my birthday because she loves her little die cut cricut machine and hell I do to so I'm not gonna complain hee hee hee

I have been a busy little bee the last few things I gotta do consist of making up the little extra added party bonuses and such and I gotta go invest in some wrapping paper so yeah ...

do de do da day and the beat goes on....

I made me a cool necklace like I think I explained at some point...
and if I didnt I'm sorry it must of slipped my mind ^_^

I'm woring on so much I cant recall what I have stated at this comming point thats kinda sad.I have to make a few more item then everything will be done and i can relax I think I can have it all done by tuesday....
*fingers crossed*
I really want to just relax and i'm kinda stressing a bit so I dunno whats gonna happen at this point.

and mom and travis both think I'm treating my party like a flipping Prom and well if thats the kinda party I want then crap I should get a prom style party lol in a freaking park huh >_<

smashing fun time lovely darling just lovely.
so as of right now I have ten people confirmed to this crazy thing so who knows what will happen.my friend Domi is all excited shes like I want to be a sparkly vampire
and Alex he just thought it was sweet with the please do not feed on the humans
so I'm thinking this will go off wonderfully ^_^I need to make a few more shrinky dink things and burn some way cool stuff and then make things look all sorts of frilly beautiful so I should get on the bus and get a move on with today.

I'm gonna try and bust it all out today and then ill have some free time ^_^ and some happiness.

OH my friend David is in town till Thursday night then he gets deployed off to Afghanistan and I wont see him for a full year...
so I gotta spend some time with him too so bo ba blah
T_T
sad topic he leaves three flippin days before my big day T_T

any how I'm gonna start on my projects of today I'll probably be leaving two blogs today as an update to what I got done ^_^

<3

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Yeah if it is an antique, it was probably just moth ball smell and such, no CSI worries!! I hope you take pics soon!! This party sounds awesome and I hope your friends appreciate how much effort you are putting into it!! I hope Lee is one of the 10 confirmed, I will go yell at her is she hasn't, I'd love an invite if I didn't live a million miles away!!
Sorry your buddy is being deployed, hopefully you can keep in contact with him!(hugs)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin