Monday, June 8, 2009

The First Day ^_^

So Lee has made me my own little blogging area seeing as she mostlikely doesnt want me rueining my charms page >_<

lol she told me not to touch it and that she wants to proofread my crap T_T I'm so lame lol
Its like her page and she just lets me have my art on it >_<
ha ha ha ha no but really its not bad I'm kinda scared to touch it any how shes made it all nice and pretty and well everything with me is a hap hazard mess of fracked up shitty shitdom.

I cooked dinner today and well I kinda think the pics are funny so I'm going to make an atempt to add them without the help of Lee *gets a bad feeling that her blog is gonna crash*

Okay I guess there was no crashing involved but I doubt I wanna risk putting any more up for fear that it will die and Ill be calling her at midnight screaming about how I blew up not only this blog but my charms page too :/

I wonder what happened I used to be so good at HTML and CSS coding and all that jazz but my graphics programs took a dump and now I feel like I gots no arms or fingers or something.

Okay so in this picture the Parsley came form Lee's Mommy ^_^ yum yum yum
I'm making Tofu and onion pan fry.

Tecnically I think the picture goes the other way because my phone is funny when I take inages with the screen shut it makes them mirrored which is kinda funny becasue I thought I ended up likeing both my sides my left and right but no its still just one side >_<

THE PHONE LIES!!!!!!!

So I think this is gonna be funny becasue I'm going to have all these random rambelings and events and stuff for all you kids to look at and enjoy.

which reminds me I should share with you all this really spiffy papercraft that I cannot finish becasue what the Japanese do with paper is amaising and I'm not that tallented I have been trying tho but no dice T_T So yeah please dont think any less of me for being an absolute goober of a person >_<


Okay so yes moving on ... the papercraft number one awaits its journey to be complete ^_^

TRY YOUR LUCK KIDS SHARE PICS WITH ME I WANNA SEE
hopefully all of yours will turn out beter than mine ^_^
GOOD LUCK

Please note you wont be getting the one I'm working on but you will have fun none the less ^_^

This is the first page please note dotted lines with the Japanese do not mean cut on that it means fold.
and all the pieces are numbered so you shouldnt have too big of an issue making the thing.

I reccomend getting tack glue because gluestick just doesnt work too well so everyone do yourselves a favor and dont use it the pore thing will fall apart to little jumbles of cut out folds of paper. and the glue only gets applied to the little white tab areas and those get folded somewhat too you gotta kinda use your best judgement on it becasue I have hunted these bad boys down and they really dont come with any instructions other than what I saw other people say which wasnt much ohter than the dang glue thing so I'm just passing that knowledge with you guys so you dont feel as silly as I did.



ummm on another note maybe some of you will know what this thing is called and youll know how to asembil them and for you guys thanks alot!!!!!
T_T lol no I'm kidding.

You know what every time I upload an image it spaces it out like ten miles I dont understand that but hey what ya gonna do T_T

any how this is little pieces of her dress and the rest of her hair this is also page two kiddies ^_^


so ummmmm yeah again use good quality glue and
DO NOT CUT THE DOTTED LINES lol ~_^


Oh and this is the final page which is number three
I also must inform you that I have been to the website on the bottom of the pages and ummmm it dosent get you very far and so yeah.
I dunno how to run the link so yeah.
Any how thank you so much for visinting my first blog I hope I made it kinda entertaining for you and Ummmm Ill post more super soon ^_^
Oh yeah and just so you little anime fiends know this is Shinku from Rozen Maiden ^_^ its super cute once she is assembled unfortunately these little dudes arnt my tallent my above picture makes that very clear >_<
<333333333


2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Are you kidding??! For something that is made out of folded paper it is looking awesome!! I love art and consider myself an artist but folding paper has never been my thing, cutting is fine, that is how I made my Marilyn Monroe which is my most favorite piece ever. She fell apart 2 years ago but I was able to recreate her and made a back up too. I was freaking devestated!!

I know what you mean, I am always afraid something I do will screw up Lee's design and I will have to email her and beg for help. I think our ages should be reversed because I am so much more of a 16 year old in ways, than she is, LOL!

Sarah said...

I'm not even going to TRY the paper thing. The onion and tofu thing sounds delish! Although I do eat meat, I love some tofu too! Why does Tofu get such a bad rap? I get so sick of people rolling their eyes when I mention Tofu! Open minds people! Stopping by from Lee's blog!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin