Friday, June 19, 2009

Finishing up the lose ends and other random things

So I'm proud to say I got most of my stuff done for my party now and i sent out my digital invites today and I hope to god that people RSVP becasue I'm setting up a sweet ass guest list and such that will look similar to a guess a wedding guest book >_<>_<>_<>heres my invite ^_^ its a little lame but I am working with what I got seeing as I have not the photoshop the background was a pain in the butt as it is already lmfao XD

any how its my party dang it if thats what I felt like making thats it if you dont like it dont freaking look >_< class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">XD
its flippin Delicious
you mix sage pork sausage jimmy dean is the best then get super lean beef and mix both meats together add some bread crumbs and some extra seasonings
then you chop up onions and carrots and potatoes and get heavy duty tinfoil and make a log shape with your meat and then press the veges into the top then wrap it up neatly and bake it in the oven
serving size is huge and the meats makes five to six meat and Vegie foil wrapped dinners depending on how big you want them you can also BBQ em and no matter what you do it takes an hour and if you do it on the BBQ double wrap the foil because you'll want to flip it after thirty minutes so the juices spread throughout the meat and veggies ^_^
it sounds odd but its hella Delicious and its one of the many good recipes my grandpa told me about ^_^

so now that I shared that with you kids I gave you a cooking recipe instead of a paper craft so ha ^_^

food is usually alot easier to prepair that that crazy fold and cut thing any how hee hee hee

Oh before I go eat my dinner I want to show you all a picture of my dress ^_^
it was a close call between the one I'm showing you and a pretty red and white one but both my mom and Lee both liked this one best and its more Bella Esq any how ^_^

(Mom didnt think I should share my dress with people just yet so yeah :/ lol ill post it when I'm done modifying it)

its super pretty and sticking with the Bella theme I had bought a pair of cute tenies but they are checker print to go with the theme of breaking dawn ^_^

this dress is going to look super different when I'm done with it it has this layer of pure black that isn't the mesh and I don't like it so I'm cutting that out and I'm doing alot of sewing and fixing to it ^_^

the dress doesn't have straps and seeing as I don't want to keep pulling up my dress at my party so my goodies don't keep saying "hello" I'm going to be sewing on straps ^_^

so I gots a few things I gotta do oh and the dress is going to have a bunch of little red accents to it here and there ill have other pics from the party but for all of you who think I'm crazy already you haven't seen nothing yet ^_^ I do cosplay so I love to sew so ummm lets just see what this little creature conjures up heh heh heh

well dinner is ready now and I'm starving so Ill quit blabbing to all of you and let you go the rest of your day without any further interruptions ^_^

<3>

3 comments:

Lee said...

Nooo, don't mess with the dress! It's perfect the way it is!
I will bop you, woman!
And when will I see this wig of Travis'?

Wendyburd1 said...

Aww no pic of the dress, how sad! I can't wait to see a bunch of pictures!! oooh Lee is gonna hurt you if you alter the dress, LOL! Better watch out, she can be vicious that one...well she says she can and I believe her!!:)

Sheri, RN said...

Hope you have a great time and Happy Birthday! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin