Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Just another day down the drain

well I'm starting this out to be super vague all you people need to know is that I'm kinda agravated and dont ever want to play the game twenty questions EVER AGAIN!

for the record I love how humans are minipulative and deranged in their own little misguided heads going through life with their bodies as loaded guns waiting to expllode on an innocent person.

now on to happyness becasue I had to have my fast vent.

I went and got a few books today and I also worked slightly on my jeopardy game.
I need to finish it up I'm making my hand weriting a little more legable so if I'm not the host of the game someone else can read my hand writingt XD

I havnt had time to start the dress yet I'm kinda dissapointed in that and well I got alot I need to alter on it and shhut the front door today is tuesday???

ugh at least I have wednsday I thought today was a day ahead whew.

I made my cds and well I think my list of people that are comming is complete and well people suck when it comes to RSVP.

alot of people didnt want to show up becasue they felt they couldnt becasue they had no money for a gift >_<.

I want it to be known that I have never once asked any of my friends to supply a gift or they cannot show up to my gathering I just wanted to have fun and have people I like present T_T

further more my gift is their friendship and well I dont think people really see it that way.

so who knows how many peeps are gonna be there now.

i get all this fun stuff together and find out only five peoples are showing up whats that all about?

whatever so onto other news i'm trying to type without looking at the key board and well I have like a bazillion mistakes.

ummmmm kokay i gave up that took me a good ten minutes to get over that little thing.

ha ha ha
funny story time I'm a super fast typer people that type fast usually look at the computer screen and what not I focus on my hands and type away then when I'm note I look up and see what tangled web of a mess of words I got going on.

i'm thinking about posting this blog errors and all not gonna bother with the spell check or anything just becasue I feel like making something different and we can see what a jumbled mess of a human i am so we all know I'm most deffinately not perfect ^_^

which just by looking at the screen now I see i didnt put a few puntuations where need be or anything ha ha ha ha.

oh common error with me all the time i always make I'll be Ill >_<

I'm thinking if I make all my flaws be known ill be a better person for it becasue I'm super happy with my perfect non perfect self n^_^

any how I think i should get ready to do dinner with my mom david and travis I gotta figure out where the camara is and everything else becsue I would like to get good pics of us all hangingt before he is gone for a year T_T

ttfn
<3

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

5 people?! Tell me you aren't serious?! No I am sorry even if it was just a card people could still SHOW up and stuff! You have put so much bloody wok into this, people HAVE to show up!! Aggh I am so mad for you right now!! You better have a AWESOME time or I want names and addresses and I will go hunt people down and take them out, they'd never suspect me, how do I KNOW these people? I am in CT, so therefore I am innocent! :)

Lee said...

If it makes you feel any better, I never have more than 5 people come to my parties.
This year, I have... Izzy, Travis, Drew, Shelby.
4.
You're ahead of me.
Haha.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin