Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Final conclusion

Well I have come to the final conclusion of the night ^_^
and that is my dears you can never have too much music ^_^
but not just any music but gothic, techno transe, ebm, ect. music ^_^

yes yes yes I'm very happy techno and goth make my little world go round i dunno why but yeah it does...
and I still wonder why I don't like going out to clubs seeing as I like techno transe music...

Nevermind I just remembered I hate the people there they are just stupid as all hell can be.
here are a few good bands if you like to test out new listenings:

Anders Manga

Atreyu

corpus Delecti

Die From

Emilie Autumn

ensiferum

evanescence

From Autumn To Ashes

Inkubus Sukkubus

Nightwish

The 69 Eyes
-------------------------------------------------------------

There now you can have a slight peek into my music taste ^_^
one of these days i'm just gonna put my whole list of whats on my iPod on here and see what everyone thinks see if you can share some good music with me ^_^

anyhow I go to sleep now

Good Night

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I like Evanescence...otherwise never heard of anyone else! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin