Thursday, July 16, 2009

In Other Worldly News

Woot today I went out and got a few things to make come charms for my moms highschool reunion ^_^

I also got some new colors of Hair dye,
so as you can imagine I had went home and just went to hella crazy town on my head and hair ^_^

so now my bangs are gonna be a blue and black mix different shades of pink on the sides and then the bottom underneath thats black as well is now black blue black purple black blue and black as the strype pattern ^_^

so I'm having some different tones of light catching color fun going on ^_^.

next time I go to the beauty supply warehouse I'm getting this intense LeeLu Fifth element Orange ^_^

i used to have it it was Napalm orange by special effects but I cannot afford the 12 dollar good stuff on my jobless lifestyle at the current moment.

I have a few videos from my adventure with mary and travis I will be posting but Its gonna have to wait till a bit later I'm gonna be making the charms.

so till later <3

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I want to see pics!! I want my hair to stay the bright red I have in my profile pic but it doesn't anymore! In like a week it is only a so-so red!

I LOVE Fifth Element!! "Chick-uhn Good" LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin