Sunday, July 19, 2009

Reunion Day II

So today started off like the last day did and mom and I frantically getting ready for her Reunion yet again lol and me goofing off taking some pics in the car ha ha ha ha...



I dunno I like how my eyes look in this pic and yes that is a necklace I made and if we are paying atention to the straps on my dress I am re wearing my Birthday attire ^_^



more than anything I love this picture cause of the shining beams from the sun its pretty hard to purposly get pictures like this UGH >_<



mom and I driving to the Marrage and ready to have a flipping blast!

So i'm just gonna give a brief layout of event becasue tomorrow is the picnic and I'll have pictures to post of all three days when I get that blog together ^_^

all I'm willing to say right now was tonight was a hoot we danced we partied hard had fun socalizing with all my moms old friends and classmates they are a very super interesting group of people its been a good experience I'm just sad tomorrow is the last day but then monday I gotta focus on other events >_< Which I dunno if I wanna disclose Ill make that call after the event takes place monday. any how... my mom went to clark and this is her graduating class this is just a rough draft of what the pins looked like.



and if you pay atention to this pic both mom and I are wearing our pins ^_^
they are super cute we even made keychains as well ^_^



this is a picture we got take professionally at the event its super cute the others will be up on clarks personal reunion page so ill be snagging those up and sharing them with you all as well I gotta do alot of hunthing for images to post in the next day or two ha ha ha ha



also with that I gotta make Travi's Scrap book...

the one I was gonna use for Lee's christmas gift I decided to use on travis's birthday because our one year is in nine days and then his birthday is in 11 days so I'm getting some stuff together.

i got a big chunk done at mary's already and so yeah ^_^

oh while i'm on that subject



I found an authentic autograph from Bela Lugosi hes travis's fave actor and well I was gonna add that to the scrap book as well ^_^

and on a non scrapbook note opinions on this image???



I plan on making this my new banner but I'm kinda unclear at the moment I wanna tinker in photoshop and make soemthing completely wonderful and I can't quite yet I gotta wait like 10 days to get my laptop >_<.

any how that's all I gots for right now
I'm gonna go to bed so I can get up early to go to the park

<3

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

Aagghh! I hate that when I click on your pics I get that website!! I wanted close-ups of the banner and the necklace!

Izzy said...

It should be better for your viewing now ^_^

Blog Widget by LinkWithin