Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Good Day

woot for a good day =3

it all started when mom and I went down to 107.9's radio station to pick up my GRAND PRIZE!!
It was so beautiful it brought a tear to my eye hee hee

I received two tickets to see toadies and a 75.00 gift certificate to Pink Taco :)

mom and I will be going to Toadies tonight and I'm gonna use the Pink Taco Certifficate as a part of Travi's big birthday suprise :)

I want to give him a birthday that will be full of fun and one he will always remember.




mom and I had to pose with my winnings in front of the crew truck ^_^


I had to take pics of everything cause I'm silly ;)

okay okay okay and then I went home just giddy as can be and thinking okay now I can get ready for mom's School Reunion and all would be nice XD

NOPE!!!!

I received another wonderful surprise at around 3:00pm

the fed ex man had delivered my wonderful vial of beautiful LIP VENOM V!

The special edition Twilight lip plumper XD



just so you all know it took me everything in my willpower not to tear this thing open before I got a picture of it and did a story book memory lol



so then I tear the thing open and look inside and I'm just super happy at this point I could cry I was so curious as to what the vial containing the Lip Venom V would look like...



OMG WOW the tube its in is so beautiful :3



And the caption on the back side is just way awesome!!!

If you cant read it it says:

"Lip Venom V Get bitten...be transformed"
"Feel the rush as you Apply this crimson lipstain suspended in a Venom-Laced plumping conditioner. As close as you can get to a Vampire's bite."



Now I own the little mini sample and the tube, I couldn't be any happier from today ^_^


and on that note I think red is my new color!

I mass text everyone in my phone to see what they thought and they all agreed that red looks "SEXXY" on me :3

I am just so happy.

then mom and I went to her reunion and had tons of fun she met old friends and I met some interesting people =D

I learned so much from a small hand full of people last night I shall carry it with me through out my life now =)

I just wanted to share my tid bit O' happiness.

I'm gonna go get ready for today's event of a formal dinner...
I'm thinking of wearing my dress that I wore for my birthday ;3

<3

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

Wow the red really suits you and what I can see of your hair looks so fun!! I am not sure I could ever get the guts to do so many colors but I think I'd find it cool! So carefree...maybe I will have to ponder it even if it gives my family a stroke! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin