Sunday, July 5, 2009

Drama of an ass hole Part Dou

Okay so here it comes kiddies a lovely story about none other than Alex so I can move on with my god forsaken life ARGH first off I'm going from the beginning of the story.


Travis is having issues with his roomie Anne she’s a total fat ass cunt of a woman and kicks him out of the house all his shit is on the porch and his cats are in a dark blue hamper in direct sunlight.

He had to call the cops on this bitch because she wasn’t gonna give him back his stuff.

Okay end drama there so I'm looking on Craig’s list and find a lovely place were two brothers are in collage and need a roommate and are very chill and relaxed.


so I give Travis the number to talk to Mike and at first he’s like totally reluctant to it screaming No guys only girls and I chew him out and say well this fucking braud kicked you out your fucking nuts if you wanna deal with another woman after that crap your fucking stupid your doing this guy thing its gonna be easier on you I swear (Shit I was wrong T_T)okay so Travis talks to mike and all seems well and he meets them and moves in.


next thing I know he befriends this "Cool" dude named Alex and well we all know what happens from there.

Travis invites me to see star trek with his roomies and their girlfriends and well for the first two weeks I'm like no no no no I don’t feel like it and then I’m just like fine whatever,

so between all this Travis is telling me Alex has a girlfriend that’s coming form Utah and all this shit he had never seen her and they only started talking like a week prior to Travis moving in O_o and now she’s moving in with him O_O WOW okay.


so now is star trek night and we see the movie the group seems cool and all went well up until Mike left Alex with Travis and I and oh my god that was a pain in the ass.


Alex stating what a jerk his brother is and blah blah blah.so now comes another time Katie is telling me how when Alex fucked her she was on her period and took her blood and wrote I love you in period blood on her side GROSE!


okay so now nothing too dramatic happens next week Travis and I decide to go eat olive garden with them and well the following day Katie is talking about visiting her grandma and well it wasn’t her grandma.


Travis calls and texts and tells me all this shit about how Katie has threatened Alex and he needs to leave her alone cause she wants to have fun and do coke in this ramshackle of a house with this big tattooed up guy and fuck his brains out.


Now the truth comes out Alex never has once used protection with any slutty bitch he has been with GROSE GROSE AND MORE FLIPPING GROSE.

Well Alex is all butt hurt about this Katie thing I'm thinking to myself cause at the time I thought Alex was cool >_<

So we go bowling and have a blast all of you have seen the blogs on lees page of corse and we all felt happy and first it was oh Alex blah good man vomit whatever was said.

So they are together a week and during this it begins with Alex pretty much forcing lee to date him >_<

then a week later lee breaks up with him because when we go bowling again he gets all mad cause lee gives me hugs and we are all being friendly and blah blah blah what do friends do ignore one another NO.


okay so now the break up and Alex is so sad he’s like pleading for like all this shit and ends up telling lee he will not be her friend and well he was so emo I could have cut my own wrists and he would have died instead of me.


Now onto more sightings.


He decides he can be lees friend I think I don’t fucking know then pleads her for another chance and he can do better and its all bull shit.


so we go bowling with him the next time also another lovely lee blog and maybe a me blog too but he’s gotta be so drunk to even be around her and he still acted clingy and gross purvey towards her T_T (God lee I'm still sorry)at one point I told Alex I had already told lee that I’ll be her Jacob till I can find her a better suited Edward and he got mad...

oh speaking of I'm mentioning lees b day gift idea to Alex and he’s like that sounds nice except you don’t know lee at all she fucking hates Jacob and why would you make her something with someone she doesn’t like.


Brutally crushed me on that the thing I was making still remains unfinished cause of that and I’m still debating making it or not for her T_T

so now we drop lee off and Alex is blubbering like a sad emo bitch with a fat swollen chapped ass and he’s like do you think if I got muscles she would like me and Travis and I are like no and he’s like maybe if I am not me shell like me and I told him to be Edward and chuckled and he just moped more so that’s his own ass.


Then that’s the point in time Alex started asking me personal questions about what school I went to and what not and blah blah blah


so the procedure goes as followed and he had the fucking nerve to tell me that I had alot of bad issues going on in high school and it’s no wonder why he didn’t talk to me when we were younger >_<>
even sadder to say he stated because I was all gothed out back in high school it was no wonder he threw water balloons at me and junk and the braces weren’t attractive at all T_T well god damn make me feel even uglier than I already am just bash my spirits and make me feel like a freak (and not in a good way T_T) so all this crazy shit continues including Alex asking to come over while Travis was supposed to be at novum and it was while my uncle was in town and he just kept bugging and bugging and bugging and he was all like
"well I can have my mom drop me off we can hang for a few and I can pick up the twilight movie for Travis"
Nope not at all not happening I'm busy buddy and even if I wasnt that’s kinda creepy seeing as you never txt me before and just all of a sudden start to think we are all chummy like.
during this whole thing Travis didn’t end up staying and he went back home and then the joke was I should be pretending to break up with Travis and blah blah blah and so they joked but Alex continued it with the
"well if the opportunity came up"
bull shit which was not cool and oh my god ewww gross >_<
then this bull shit happens that Alex told Travis his mom went through the laptop that his sister Dante gave him well the laptop was supposed to be a gift to me but he had to pawn it for monies and Alex’s mom helped Travis get it back and then pretended to forget all about it and well the insanity that happened after that and maybe a reason everything went to shit in that godforsaken house of hell any way...
Dante is his sister well she got it from a buddy of hers and then just got a better computer so gave the laptop to Travis for like 40 dollars and well when Alex’s mom got it out of pawn this bitch is so nosey she looks thru this comp well let me say this Travis had no clue what was on it he had no adapter plugs or whatever for it so it just sad un used un touched.
Back to Alex’s mom she uses it opens it up and finds all this video feed of Dante’s buddy giving all these Asian guys head and a bunch of other sexual stuff on this laptop deep in the depths of some randomly hidden folders.
so we find out the scary way that Dante’s friend is Bi or Gay whatever who cares the even creepier part is Alex's mom is a snoopy mother fucker and went thru shit that’s not hers and burnt all this video shit and pics to a disc and claimed that Travis had something to do with it O_O


so Alex starts acting totally weird towards Travis thinking Travis is gay or something and the girlfriend thing is just a fucking cover up and that I'm just I hoax so he starts saying a bunch of cocky shit and well I guess found out that Travis isn’t gay at all period end of story but then from that point things just proceeded to get even funkier than funky.so Alex was saying some shit about his penis and I told him it was small and to get over it its fine so whatever just jerked his chain so next thing I get a txt from Alex asking if I need a new memory chip for my cell phone and how he knew my chip was full is a creepy thought so he must have went thru my shit which unsettles me greatly but okay none of this sunk in yet so okay he asks if I need a new chip and I'm like sure.

He tells Travis he’s got a chip for me and Travis is like delete all the pics and shit off of it and Alex’s retort is
"yeah its not like I would want your girl so see how big I actually am"
and blah blah vomit spew.
so he pretended to delete the chip so I get this chip and I didn’t know it for a few days but my videos were saving to my phone so I go to re set it and send the videos to my cell next thing I see is Alex pounding some pussy and its totally gross and then videos of him Wacking off to god knows what and it was a total set up and Travis didn’t get to know this info till after my party and after he got kicked out of the house I didn’t want to start shit ya know I thought okay maybe it was an accident....


okay well now comes my party and Alex is still acting funny and doing shit that’s just fucked up and he almost ruins my party with this skanky slutty bitch named Laura but whatever she’s and him are just sleazy fucking ass holes hell do something and she’s a cheater so I don’t really care.


So okay birthday passes and Travis now has to definitely go to novum.


well I take him there and then just cause I’m bored I'm thinking i should see if maybe Travis told Alex if there was anything he was looking forward to for his birthday and so I txt Alex just wondering if they talked at all about anything that was on the I would like interval...


it took him forever to respond and that was day one it took him 6 hours to respond with I don’t know I’ll see ill get the information out of him in a few moments...
(in the mean time they are packing up Travis’s room and taping all his posters together and destroying alot of sentimental shit and we didn’t know till the second day)
okay so now day two and I'm texting Alex again seeing if he got any bit of info out of Travis and he’s like nope none and I at that point call Travis to see if they talked and apparently Alex hadn’t txt Travis at all since the day he left to novum so yeah then later that day he calls me all tripped out but my phone was off and I looked at it and I had like 6 missed calls from Travis and 2 form Alex and a voice mail that was all traumatized from Travis stating


“HEY BABE DONT TALK TO ALEX THEY DECIDED TO TAKE IT AMONGST THEMSELVES AND THRASH ALL MY SHIT AND PUT IT IN BOXES AND ITS OUTSIDE ALONG WITH MY CATS AND I HAD ALREADY WORKED OUT A PAY DATE WITH MICHAEL AND HE ISNT ANSWERING HIS PHONE AND NO ONE IS ANSWERING AND ALEX IS BEING A TOTAL CUNT"


So now I'm like what the fuck!?!?!?!?!


so then the third day comes and I get him just in time to get all of his shit from that fucking house and for the next two days after that he was homeless and I was freaking out because he was supposed to start work after he payed his rent and he got money to do so and they now are holding his mail hostage and he’s got a 800 dollar check delivered to that house and alot of his stuff is missing.


Travis got me the twilight saga book set that I wanted and Alex took it which is fucked up because he already got a copy and I know he took his one receipt and returned it and or gave it to the skank of a slut Laura which is just saddening.


the special edition joker poster that was of heath ledger I got for Travis is all mangled to fuck they don’t even make that anymore and he’s missing all the photo booth pictures that contained either Katie and ones of Lee in em too so now I don’t have the other half of that and his fave nightmare before x mas clock is fucked up and there is cat shit in everything and his shit is literally destroyed T_T


My pore boyfriend gets alot of grief and he does nothing wrong to deserve this shit and all everyone does to him is shits on him and abuses his cats it’s just ungodly horrible.


And I would help if I could but I’m going thru a divorce with my mom and I’m living with my grandma and we can’t even buy and apartment T_T


It’s just to the point of utter fucking annoyance now.
I mean I could understand if Travis was a bad guy but he’s not.


oh and another thing Travis has this chick friend named Kendra she’s awesome she’s my friend too well he was up till 3 in the morning talking to her and this is normal behavior for them so whatever Alex texts me saying he’s talking to other girls and saying that he loves them and he’s gonna see them soon...
WTF

(on another crazy side note alex also threatened his brother with a knife during all this at some point in this jumbled story so we can only now assume that Alex was like "Ill kill you if you dont kick him the fuck out"... or whatever that psycho lunitic said >_<
"its super nice to have a girlfriend I can bring over and FUCK whenever I want now"
and smiled his gay ass smile)

this guy is fucking nuts oh oh oh and to make things worse Alex started texting Travis trying to stay friends with Travis after it was Alex’s fault he got kicked out of his fukcing place O_O
hey buddy I'm gonna stab you in the back fuck you in the ass and then to your face after you already know I'm a devil ass fucking fag man I want to say I wanna be your friend and you better be my friend but also behind your back I’m gonna threaten your friends


I’m gonna tell people not to say mean things about me because they won’t like me when I’m mad and I'm gonna fuck up a bunch of people’s lives and blah blah blah.


The man is just nuts.


And so is his brother and mother O_O


Travis talked to his mom and told her that Alex had left nude video feed of him masturbating on the memory chip for my phone her only reply is well you are all adults and I don’t want to deal with the tattle taleing and well it’s just a penis it’s not like you or your girlfriend haven’t seen one before I just hope it didn’t upset you that badly and you need to get over it!!!


WHAT WOW REALLY NO FUCKING WAY YES IT OFFENDED ME I DIDNT WANT TO SEE HIS NASTY COCK ALL OVER MY FUCKING PHONE AND SOME NASTY PUSSY THAT I CAN ONLY ASSUME IS KATIES OR ONE OF HIS OTHER UNPROTECTED SEX PARTNERS!


FUCK YEAH I'M DISCUSTED AND I WANT TO BURN MY RETNAS AFTER THAT FUCKING SHIT ITS GORSE FOUL AND WRONG!!!
OH AND JUST TO SET THE STORY STRAIGHT CAUSE i KNOW YOU READ LEE AND I'S BLOGS ALEX TRAVIS IS STILL BIGGER THAN YOU AND YOUR PENIS LOOKS FUCKING UGLY AS ALL HELL IF I WERE YOU I WOULDNT PARADE AROUND IN THOSE THIN WHITE DECREPID EXCUSES FOR BOXERS ANY MORE AND WOULD HIDE THAT UGLY NASTY LITTLE THING WEHRE IT BELONGS NEVER TO BE SEEN BY ANY EYES EVER AGAIN YOU GROSE SICK FUCK!!!


now onto alot of good news the Travis situation we bounce back easily and another FYI just cause Travis be homeless doesn’t mean I'm gonna break up with him nice try Alex you are a dumb shit retard fuck head get a life!!!!!!


so yes Travis got a place just in time for the lovely 4th of July so all is wonderful and well and his new roomies are a billion times better than Alex and his stupid drama and he’s now stress free so Alex and that life can go fuck its self in Laura’s loose pussy and nasty ass ^_^


in further news I hope you will stay tuned I will be posting all my twilight Birthday stuff up in my next post to wash away the negativity and to impress and wow you all with my party skills ^_^


<3333

2 comments:

Sheri, RN said...

Wow. That was a really long post and I actually read it all. Alex is seriously crazy, I'm glad he is out of all of your lives. He needs to be Baker Acted and kept away from the public for a long, long time.

Izzy said...

Hell yeah I love that idea and on a good note we dont ever have to deal with that psycho ever again I honestly feel bad for whoever dates him but eh oh well...
for the most part we dont have to deal with him sadly travis is still trying to get his workers check from them and they are being hella mean about it and its just out of hand :/

Blog Widget by LinkWithin