Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lee's Birthday...

Sticking with Lee's dorky theme of things the pictures begin in an awkward moment when she answered her front door! ^_^ Go Me woot Team Izzy >_< yes she is just so excited LMFAO so we went in and hung up a few extra things I was working on like her cute apple banner and the dimentional dangeling apples and had a quick chat about wahts going on for the day.
Unlike my party I really had to get a pic of lee and I together seeing as I had not a single one of her and I together and I couldnt wait too long cause I wanted to make sure we were gonna have at least one before the day started and it never taking place I gots a chocolate rice cake in my mouth LOLZ all around kiddies.

So we picked up Travis and then headed to meet Drew and Paul at the adventure dome...
so the first thing we take a picture of is lee and I in front of the big Sponge Bob statue for the 4D ride lol I thought It was super cute ^_^
and travis takes good pictures of cute things ^_^

Next after we meeted up with Paul Lee really super badly wanted to go in the Mary Go Round is that what its called I know its not a Ferris Wheel O_o good god okay any way lee wanted a picture on it and this one was the cutest out of a 20 set bunch ^_^

While Travis , Drew and Paul were watching Travis decided to take a picture and funny enough theres an arrow pointing at them saying sold here ha ha ha ha this one was just too cute indeed

we all then played some carnival games
Arnt Drew and Lee just too cute
I sat this ride out with Travis cause my tummy couldnt handle another ride after the Gravity and oddness of a pirate ship and the Chaos >_<
there were a few rides we went on and then decided to hit up the arcade and go to town ^_^


My Lovely got me a few tickets from the games and it was super cute but it was nothing in compairason to what Drew got for lee ...
Yeah she got like 1000 + something I had 134 T_T


So now I think karma is a bitch cause she was flaunting all her tickets and the machine was full and so HA HA Lee HA HA XD
I don't recall if this was her first set of tickets or second but any how here ya go I thought it was cute ^_^
this is my second set of tickets that Travis got for me, apparently this thing turned into a competition that no one had seemed to tell me about I over herd lee get a little pouty and then I found out later yeah it was a competition I cant see why I barely had squat >_<
See Conjoined all my tickets this was my puney amount of nothing T_T...
although I did fold them into rows of two to make them look bigger so I was happier lmfao and then cashed em in and got travis and I each a mood ring and a Shrek and Fiona Key Chain and some candies ^_^ I was happy.

Okay kids pay close atention to Drew behind him is Paul and so Lee and Travis lol but you all know them so yeah ^_^
Lee and Paul playing the horse race game totally reminded me of Adventure Land XD
Woot finally a rest time Paul took this pic of Travis and I and I love it to death we look like the cutest coupple and look at all those stuffed animals he got for me isnt he a sweet heart ^_^
( Lol no those were lee's she went potty ^_^)
The Kissy picture cause we got one from where ever we go
Back at home now and lee showing off her Winnings ^_^ Lee and I decorating and setting up the table for binner theres a few random shots of that going on cause everything was just too darn cute ^_^
Me and My Big HUGE Tea Cup lolz I gotta photo shop that thing and make it look like theres steaming hot tea brew in there ^_^
the completed table for the most part XD
What the place settings look like up close this one was Lee's
I think the guys are quite impressed with the arrangement ^_^
Photos of a few of the decorations going on

Our gifties from Lee for attending her party they are pretty cool the stuff that was inside the bags ^_^
Lee's getting her Birthday spanking done cause of something lol I heard some argueing about god knows what and yeah lmfao Lee ends up hiding behind Drew like hes a human shield and he couldnt get back up there were some issues
The cute BINGO game we never got to play due to some techinical difficultys
I look like crap but this picture is super cute of us all playing the twilight board game ^_^

The table finally set for food >_<
the last picture I got of the night T_T I missed some events like the cutting of the cake the Happy Birthday song and the opening of gifts.
so those are just a few of the pictures of the event ^_^ hope you enjoy ^_^

2 comments:

Wendyburd1 said...

It looks like Lee had an awesome birthday! Yay! I love the decorations and the table looks bloody amazing!! I am so glad she has such good friends and she and Drew seen really happy!! The gift bags are SWEET!! I had no idea Lee and I have the same middle name, that is funny!!

Sheri, RN said...

It looks like the party was a really fun time. Love the decorations too!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin