Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Little Twilight Obsessed

And so it begins I was surfing around some google page I saw this cute little Jacob paper doll someone had made and I wanted to re find it so in google I'm typing in twilight Paper Doll and what pops up?

none other than this!!!!!!!



http://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodinfo.asp?number=MTR4160A


I'm so flipping excited ^_^
its allover the place like a plague and right now they wont be releastd ill late october early November ^_^

I still want to get the Tonner dolls but Tonner I have a feeling might not be making a jacob doll for a while and well Matel is making a Jacob he wont be coing out till feb 2010 though but its something to lookforward to and pine to have ^_^

from the image it looks like they might be making edward sparkely which kinda scares me beasue I painted a doll glittery to be jasper and well its kinda ugly T_T

I really hope they work out the kinks and make them look good.

the retail price they state so far is 39.99 and well for a collectors twilight barbie I guess that isnt so bad but you you assume that they would make it be a little more affordable and reasonable for the people that cant even afford the glory of the Tonner dolls T_T

in other news I sent off for my Lip Venom V like last week two days before Lee's birthday and it still has not come in the mail yet...

they said 5 - 7 business days and well I guess I'm getting antzy becasue I want to be all happy i got the tube of lip stain and plumper all rolled into one.
(goodness graceious its not like the mini sample has been enought to tide me over I went and got another one >_<)

I swear I'm unhealthy to myself right now its getting bad O_o oh and to make matters worse (not really worse but ugh its getting to me badly)

i'm gonna have to be getting red and ggreen contacts for my cosplay and

OH MY GOD OH EMM GEEEEE O_O

I'm gonna flip out bad becasue of the red and then i just remembered that the new borns have red eyes T_T and well I have some honey contacts but I really want the Amber Ambition ones too O_O I would wear one red and one gold eye ^_^

the transformation begins its not healthy I'm telling you >_<

https://www.coastalcontacts.com/contact-lenses/clearly-colors/prod96101.html

well they are pretty reasonable from this company ^_^ I might just go and get an eye exam and get them fitted to my shape and sight so i can wear them frequently ^_^

last time I looked for them they were 45.00
then some other place wanted 80 >_<


and in other news I found these today at target ^_^ they cost 99 cents I think lol thats what the tag said hee hee hee sadly i didnt get any yet mom said to hae travis take me to get them T_T






and for the rare cards you can get them through this nice Girl

http://www.twilighttradingcards.info/

any how thats all I have for right now >_<

ha ha ha ha <3

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

I love Mattel's collector Barbie's I have to say. But I WAS a Barbie girl and still have a lot of mine for if i ever am a Mom. The Collectors ones are so gorgeous though!! I want the Ireland one, but I am cheap!LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin