Monday, January 11, 2010

Been Sick :( Not Fun

Okay I want to start off by saying Im really sorry I wasnt here Thursday on. I ended up really sick and was dead to the planet for a whole 24hr period and then I was trying to manage to eat food and then it would lead right back into more sleep. *sighs* so for this I am sorry :( I would post a blog from my computer and make this blog less crappy but mom has invaded the compy and well yeah honestly its just as easy if not easier for me to blog from my phone. I just wish I had a more advanced phone so I could put pics on my blog while Im typing it up :/ few minor set backs nothing too drastic I suppose. Im kinda bummed tho facebook doesnt have an app out for my model of phone so Im kinda bummed out about that one :/ blargh cant win for losing lol. any way Im gonna go for now still trying to get well hopefully ill have another post later today im still trying to work on my project while i have been sick :( argh! later peoples.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin