Sunday, January 3, 2010

New Moon Parody By The Hillywood Show Now Up!!!!

Alrighty so its now the New Moon parody release and I'm so excited ^_^
and just to get us all a little wound up for it here are some of Hillywood's New Moon Parody pics off there site ^_^

I would put up my pics I took from the one shooting but I dunno if I can yet or not XD

So I'm just going to use what they got on tere website till I find out whats up lol

I'm going to do these in order of when the got posted up on the site ^_^








this is my fave promo imae because it matches the New Moon Book Cover and I Love IT!!!

Now for some awesome stills ^_^















okay now that we looked at some lovely pics we can now watch the video!!!!!!
Woot!!!!

I just want everyone to know before they watch this I did get casted to be an extra in the scene where bella goes to Italy and I had a blast doing the whole Italian scene it was so awesome and I had the most fun I could ever have and it really did make 09 a little more happy for me ^_^

I loved watching Hanna Hindi direct she is way awesome to work with and I loved Hilly Hindi during filming she gets totally ino character and I think she makes the cutest Bella ever XD

Jacob Jost plays the best Edward ever and he was such a sport about everything,
you guys only get to see the final ending product but all the love and care and devotion that goes into making this is just wow.

To be apart of something so wonderful and awesome is just the best type of happy in the world!!!

as we all know I got to see the Pre screening of New Moon parody and I was just thrilled beyond beliefe about it!
Even if there were a few glitches along the road to play it on the big screen XD
I waited it out and the other die hard HillyFans waited it out and we were so happy it was worth the wait totally worth it ^_^

Every one gave it there all and made this the best Parody they have made yet!!!

again you guys onlyget the final product and I really want you all to know that its a real labor of love and it makes the Hillywood crew really happy and its there world and there love and devotion,
They have a ton of hard core fans and you can just feel the love being apart of the group.

ok so now that I'm crying I'm going to let you all watch the vid nao XD I'm such a dork ha ha ha ha ha

enjoy



Hope you all Love the Parody as much as I do ^_^

and in case you didnt get to see my other blog about me meeting Jackson Rathbone
heres the link to that ^_^
http://izzysinsanity.blogspot.com/2010/01/new-years-off-to-wonderful-sart-and-its.html
now Im off to go and do something else fun XD every day has been a fun day since the new year began XD

<3
Izzy

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

That was pretty crazy, but so interesting! Was the first one like a music video too? I have never seen it. The Italy scenes were too fast I tried to spot you but couldn't! :(
I gotta say that faux Edward is NO Rob, sorry! LOL!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin