Monday, January 25, 2010

New Moon Valentines Day Stuffs XD

So its a happy monday for sure...
well it wasnt at first O_o I had an odd dream and it got me in a crappy funk all darn day...
I rather not really go into detail about my dream it was just down right fracked up lets just leave it at that.

so my day progresses with me feeling of pop and I want to to go to wal mart becasue every one knows its not a day without your daily round to the crazy store XD

I was looking for art supplys and on the way out mom wanted to stop and look at vallentines day garb and then I found these!!!!


New Moon Candy For V Day SQUEE

I was lookig at the gifts and funny cards and turned around and gasped for life and saw this XD my mom just laughed and let me pick out a few things which totally made me happy XD


sweetheartboxes!

the row on the bottom of that immage that got cut off were of these ^_^
mini heart boxes with a few candie hearts with your fave character Jasper is who I chose and gee I bet we cant figure that one out on why XD
they also had...


jacob and emmett!

Jacob and Emmett which was pretty nifty XD


and edward

and lets ont forget everyones dream boat vamp EDWARD XD

I'm kinda sad it had all the males but Carlisle an that was a drag to me then i thought about it and why not have Alice, Bella, Esmee, and Rosalie

any how I guess you cant win them all XD


the big box1!

they had a big box full of 24 mini packages of sweethearts to give as valentines to your class mates or friends the back of the box is cool because you cut out the to from cards out of the back of it XD


back of box

I totally couldnt help myself I got this box for safety measures and I was trying to find twilight vallentines day crap and this is all I have seen thus far.

I want o make a trip to Hot Topic and see if they have anything exciting becasue I really wanted like a box of V day cards that say silly stuff that come with like 30 cards and stickers XD


box of chocolates

and for those of you who love the sky bar candies they had a box of chocolates which is super cute but I didnt get that one XD


team jacob!

and then lastly this was the only one they had but its a mini lunch box tin and its team jacob... I would like to point out AGAIN I dont have a team this was the only one they had and I had to get it.

There is also a really cool New Moon Card that turns into a poster thats wandering around and then a music v day card for the edward fans and all that jazz.

and while we are on that subject the New Moon Movie comes out soon and Im mad becasue apparently sweeden gets a special edition 3 disc bella's box set...
one can only hope that target ends up having a special copy available as well becasue I do own the 3 disc edition twilight and it only makes sense to have the 3 disc new moon one too XD

any way I'm still painting yuki and I'll show off pics soon I just want to finish so yeah not too bad for a monday if i do say so myself XD

<3
Izzy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing.Wish you in hand before a joyful Valentine's day.

Cheers!!!
Send gifts to India,Value Money|Valentine Gift Ideas Hyderabad

Blog Widget by LinkWithin