Monday, January 4, 2010

Official OK!!!

So I now have the OK to blab to my little hearts content about The Hillywood Show's New Moon Pardy Filming FUN and well today I'm just to worn out XD
gotta love how that works ha ha ha ha Not only that I would have liked to have a blog done earlier so now its just late and I'm working on my project...
well no i'm breaking till after dinner I'm too shaky to paint and I dun wanna eff up the charms so its breathe time which means blog time XD

I'm thinking blogging is kinda slow cause of the new year and here I am just busting em out for some random reason I'm glad I got 4 already for all for days...
maybe I should blog every day???

that would be nice but I think peoples would need to do alot of catching up but meh its all good hee hee hee

today was a good day very calm finally...
I didnt get as much as wanted to get done but its ok i will survive.

I got more chains andjumprings and paint so i can work like a little demon child on making a display for my new friends Hillywood XD

its alot of hard work but I'm devoted so is all good no no no its grand ^_^

that and the power of rasberry beer and cherry beer is on my side so im all sorts of chill...
alas theres no driving now ha ha ha ha...
well ummm maybe i can i havnt had a drink in a few hours and.... ummmm well no mom can drive ha ha ha ha ha ha

hmmmm mom got a new camara today so we can take better photos and I'm just all over the place in my mind i dunno whats going on XD

ummm in the mean time I might get a wild hair up my butt later and make another post but for now I'm gonna just say later I'm gonna go eat foodies XD

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin