Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Lovely Wednsay of happy Wootness ^_^

okay so today was just a chill Wednsday I ended up getting a super awesome pair of tight blue jeans and well honestly I liked them on K stwe and I am getting ick of the flarey pants they end up making my legs look short and nubby like so seeing as I got some that are at he ancle that was way different but they are so comfy I love them alot!!!

Im calling them my scene kid pants although they arnt really scene kids pants XD
they arnt super tight and strange but darn it they are close XD
any how Im really happy that I have had time to just kck back and relax nao tho I'm busting my ass on The Hillywood Show's Charm project and I'm behind and I'm not too happy but im trying to work my hardest T_T

I have a big feeling im not going to finish it in time all the bodies are drying funny and its becomming a strain tho I'm trying super hard to stay determined and focus on it and I have to go and get more supplys becasue Im low on jump rings and chain and I dont have alot of paint XD
So Im running around frantic so yeah thats the majority ofmy day XD

Any how I'm gonna go and finish more work
<3
Izzy

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin