Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

alrighty so its a new year and its going to be full of tons of fun and excitement no more 09 blues tho I must say a few good things came out of 09 and well im happy about it and lets see if I can remember all my good and or bad highlights XD before I continue my blog for right now XD I think I'll be posting another one later and Im going to have a new layout and all that happy jazz as well I want everything fresh and prettyfull or the new year and all the happieness that comes along with it ^_^

OK now on to '09 perks and not so perks...

one that really stands out n my head clear as crystal would be the event of '08 in october 28th to be more exact and well right now this isnt a good memory at all its sad and traumatising and should never happen to ANY ONE EVER!!!

this day my dad decided to brutally attack me and thrash me around like i was a rag doll and bead me agains all my furniture and everything elsethen he proceded to try and throw me down the stairs and kill me....

i'm not continueing with this story now that was just a tiny re cap of 08 to 09

so now comes all these lovely trial dates I'm supposed to attend becasue I have been sepeniaed and well he just gets all of it extended all through 09 so theres one crap tastic waste of my life...
nothing got accomplished at all for my hearing or anything and I dunno when they plan on actually going thru with this stupid thing now >_<
this now leaks into my lovely 2010 year of the tiger (which i am a tiger so its my year ^_^) and i dunno whats gonna happen at all :/

ok so now for a few perks
09 my moms divorce finally got delt with and she is now a free woman ^_^
09 i get to attend first fridays and sell my charms and lovely stuffs i make at an art thing ^_^
09 I end up getting casted in the Hillywood's new moon parody as a italian tourist that was sooooo much fun ^_^

09 christmas time woot i get my mom a wii and two games and extra components and all that jazz and i get band hero for x box 360 and also guitar hero 3 also for xbox 360
fun stuff.

now for what goals im setting for myself for 2010 ^_^

in 2010 i have decided that seeing as I started smoking and its not a healthy habit that was the number one goal i had and well i quit yesterday and dont even crave one I just quit cold turkey ^_^
I also plan to eat healthier and I plan on becomming a vegitarian becasue I cant stand meat any more its making me sick to my stomach...
along with the eat healthier Im also planning on dropping 20 pounds ^_^ so i feel more alive and healthy as well...
i did weigh 144 i have now got it down to 135 so i have lost 9 pounds already but i still feel not so good I want to get into shape and feel good about myself ^_^
ummmm I also plan on doing anything and everything that i want to accomplish in y life I'm gonna get a job and makae some money and I'm gonna go to school and i'm going to get my dream and be a happy person ^_^

I'm going to be making new things for my charms page and I'm going to update my stuff more frequently and I'm going to at minimum have a bog for almost every day.

I have gotten so lazy and its not right... my mom even blogs more than me T_T

any how yeah thats all i have for now I'm gonna be posting another blog hopefully later today with some pics and re caps of 09 and some other stuffs I can think of and see what everyone thinks and what not and on that note I'm gonna go and run around I have some things to make and get togethr and blah blah blah
I also plan on doing this thing I had on myspace called photo a day...
it was supposed to be a pic of every day of the year so 365 pics...
unfortunately it didnt work out too well for me some where along the lines i got so ad about court and never loaded any more pics and got lazy and then my chip took a crap s now I'mgonna re try this and see what comes of it ^_^

any how i go for now and see whats up and do my stuffs.

^_^

<3
Izzy

Happy New YEAR!!!!

1 comment:

Wendyburd1 said...

So good to see a post from you!! I am so glad you are quitting smoking, such a bad idea smoking, so unhealthy! Good for you Iz!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin